Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 08, 2024, 09:29:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy things i did on Dday  (Read 8514 times)
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 04:24:35 PM »

Why does everyone think I went running back to AL to hide?

I went back to AL cause thats where I belong...I have had two alliances my entire time playing this game...one was DDD, the other was AL. I left mainly because I didn't want Drakken, Nicholas, and anyone else who still had ships left to get screwed because of what I did. I wasn't worried about Lightseeker, no one could touch him at that point, and I wasn't worried about myself getting screwed...after all it is a war game...

You also all seem to be overlooking the fact that I was attacked by 3 TH members prior to my attack on Argus. Now it is debatable about two of them, but I KNOW that FOO attacked me before I even considered attacking someone top 10...and I am almost positive I didn't attack FOO first.

you still haven't answered my question earlier FOO, about why you attacked me in the first place?

All I was trying to say earlier was that it isn't as though TH hasn't had its share of attacks on me, and that It was probably time we settled this in a better way than just killing each other.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 08:40:42 PM by blakranger51 » Report to moderator   Logged

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 05:59:56 PM »

During DDAY it is Teufel Hunden policy to feed on any and all commanders that have been ored and are offline, this means allies and even other TEufel Hunden.  It is not Th policy to ore allied commanders.  during DDAY you can look at the rankings and it shows a commander ored and offline but during the time it takes for the ranks to update at times it may be bad information.  I noticed that a lot this last DDAY, example I was actually at rank 19  but when I looked at the rankings it said I was ranked 28000 something and had less ships than I actually had.  this could have happend if in fact Foo attacked you and killed your ships first.  The problem with that now is that  we dont have the data and you didnt tell me about this, and I am going to assume you didnt tell Foo or Argus either.

Also note that if you left AL during DDAY you also left the allied status AL and became fair game.  Since you did not let any of the Teufel Hunden know this fact.  and When you went back to AL and in the end attacked an ally to attempt to remove them from thier spot in the top 10 that makes you a traitor in my book.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 06:05:37 PM by Gunfighter Frank » Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2007, 06:43:10 PM »

There are a few problems with what you say

1. I left AL about an hour before the end of DDAY, the attacks came long before I left
2. FOO + mannaman didn't see me when they attacked, so they couldn't have known I was 0red and helpless
3. At no point did they raid or steal my segments, they just capped my ships continuously.
4. Argus in fact finished quite well I believe, I don't think I robbed him of a top 10 finish
5. i had no intention of actually destroying any of Argus' ships (I mean come on, his ships were larger than anything I had even considered designing in my entire SO career) Unfortunately he happened to have 0hp ships...when I saw what had happened, i figured it was pretty insane that I had destroyed that much stuff even when people had owned all my hard work this round earlier

Again I say I am sorry, but I also make my point that you are all hating on me when your alliance has done stuff before to me worse (relative that is...I never had 250 trillion power)

sorry

Edit: Last time I told a ally to stop attacking me ended in just more attacks and several messages, unfriendly to say the least. You can see why  i was hesitant to complain about these attacks...I didn't want the whole of TH to bring its wrath upon me...turns out I did anyway

Edit2: I also want to make it clear that I am against using powerships to boost power in top 10  finishers...but if you are going to do it, don't make the mistake of making them have 0 hit points...or at least put them out last minute, not 2 or 3 hours before the finish
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 06:58:28 PM by blakranger51 » Report to moderator   Logged

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2007, 09:16:05 PM »

Lol... Not quite all of TH... Lol.
Report to moderator   Logged

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 09:43:21 PM »

Lol... Not quite all of TH... Lol.

Hooray! At least one person doesn't have his gun to my head  Opps

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 09:51:16 PM »

Well, depends on whether Frank tells me to have a gun to your head... Lol.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 11:43:03 PM »

blak I am using the information that you have stated to draw my conclusions about your rejoining AL then attacking argus.  you said yourself that you left AL therefore any allied status of that alliance. Thus you are fair game.  and you know that during dday people post who is ored and stuff.  and Wes luchi or what ever has never been in the Teufel Hunden.  at war with yes.  Then you went back to AL so as I see it you left your protected staus to reak havoc and you ended up paying the price then went back.  and you said yourself that you were after vengence against the Teufel Hunden for attacks made on you when you left AL.  please be more clear in your post and stop changing your story.  I have not talked to my people about this becaue I feel Argus and Foo will handle this in thier own manner with you as long as they dont break any TH policy  It seems that you have breached their trust and they do not turst you now.  the TH gives trust freely till it is breached.  It takes a long time for us forget that.  IF you had not made this post we probly would have let it go as DDAy excitment since as you said it was Pships.  However, yoiu brought it up and reminded us.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 11:33:13 AM »

When I brought it up i was still in dday excitement...I hadnt been in a round for a while, and it was quite fun...

I left AL to have some fun, made some stupid mistakes, then rejoined for the new round figuring that since it was a new round, new slate, new everything.

I did break their trust and I am sorry for that, but it was DDay, you should expect attacks...I didn't know of TH policy, I have never been a marine and I have never been in TH, so having messages explaining why I was getting attacks from you guys would have cleared things up a bit...as far as I knew I was being attacked by three people from one alliance...seemed to me like someone was out to get me   21

I thought wes-ulchia was in your alliance by mistake, his alliance icon must have looked similar to yours. but when I saw mannaman he was in your alliance, so I thought he was attacking with either your permission, instructions, or just cause you guys didn't like me...

hope this clears some things up

edit: also responding to your earlier comment about me being fair game after leaving AL, the attacks came before I dropped out of AL for the last few hours...so technically you guys broke the alliance first by attacking me when I still had ships left...but like you said, possibly bad information. Still would have been nice to get a message...... 14
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 11:38:23 AM by blakranger51 » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: