Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 08, 2024, 04:08:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Post count and Luffy  (Read 15189 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2007, 06:37:20 PM »

A)I have a girlfriend, and B) you show your ingnorence everytime you open your mouth. I'm taking Psychology and Sociology, I know what I'm talking about. Plus, not everyone is the same. Do I strive to do good in real life? Yes. But in a game that affects nothing in my life? no, I don't get all stressed out if I don't do good or win. I try my best, but that's it.

So maybe you need to think before you speak.
Report to moderator   Logged

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2007, 07:21:50 PM »

no wolfy, I do try, but winning isn't that important to me, are you seriously this stupid? I'd rather have fun playing a game then be so stressed out trying to win it. Winning should never be the most important thing in a game, it's just something that makes it a little more fun and gives you something to strive for.

this is the post i'm refering to. if what i said is an insult then so is yours. me open my mouth without knowing what i'm talking about? weird! ain't that what u did and the whole reason we ever started debating. u state your taking them classes. yet in the past week i have already caught u in 2 lies and 5-7 contradictions. seems u just say whatever u can think of to try and make u seem right in the others eyes. will i ever believe u on anything. no way! so u can try to boost your self up all u want i have seen the real u and it's a shame that i had to see such a thing.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 08:10:21 AM »

wolfy, I have never lied, and I've never contradicted myself, you just don't know how to read what people write without taking it out of context. you're just being stupid. And Really wolfy, you've meet me in real life? oh wait, no you haven't. man, just shut up already, you're the one who started this whole debate too, not me. And just because I take classes doesn't excempt me from human error, now does it. Oh wait, I forgot, your god, so you know everything, we should ll bow to your feet because you managed to get in the top ten once. Big whoop, means nothing in real life. You need to get some perspective you stupid 12 year old.

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2007, 01:55:18 PM »

now that was an insult. i had stopped u said to ignore each other. i said fair enough. but it's on now for life. i'm not one  to report u so i will just make u mader. u done lost your temper to me so now i know your weakness. who's your daddy now! i have already gave countless examples of how u contradicted yourself and one on how u lied. u have got nothing on me and u couldn't get away with a web of lies so u lost your temper. that's why i always speak the truth. cuz it's the fastest way to make someone mad. i still think your best for the admin job even tho people like u make me sick most times.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 04:58:39 PM by wolfy28 » Report to moderator   Logged
Remfer
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2007, 06:31:06 PM »

so what ur saying is people like monkey make u sick sometimes...lets put that through the string of what u said

step 1:
people like u make me sick most times.

Step 2:
i still think your best for the admin job

Step 3: If monkey == makes wolfy sick most times && monkey == best for admin > Then Sir Emi who == admin also == makes wolfy sick most times...

u know based on the three steps i just showed...u could not just be insulting monkey, but also emi...good thing it's not what u meant...but still 1
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2007, 12:27:36 AM »

lol good way to twist it around. but yup without explaining myself differently it could be taken that way.
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2007, 01:26:36 AM »

Remfer thats the same of saying, youre girlfriend can feel pain, youre cat can feel pain so she is youre girlfriend. Dunno the english word for it but in dutch that is "drogredeneren"

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2007, 06:35:09 AM »

wolfy, you didn't stop, I had replied to your last post, and the way you were acting was exactly like a 12 year old. And lol remfer.

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2007, 03:08:09 PM »

i did stop look at the times of the post and the last one i checked was u calling a truce. so i stopped. had already posted the other ones.
Remfer
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2007, 04:05:17 PM »

yep...i guess u could say ur cat was ur girlfriend laugh

what a weird world this would be if we all looked at it like that laugh 17
Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2007, 05:41:53 PM »

No offence luffy, but i most often skip your posts entirely when I read a thread... I find I can often get to the point much faster that way.
Anyway... in an attempt to get something useful out of this thread... would you happen to have any links for sci fi related comics?
Remfer
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2007, 08:50:35 PM »

have u tried scifi.com?  i've never tried it but maybe it'll have something 1
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2007, 11:23:45 PM »

to not want to win at a game is to not care about the game. sorry but your living a lie. basic human behavior 101. so do u live a sheltered life. i mean come on not to know the basic human behavior shows u live a sheltered life. get some friends and maybe a girlfriend or boyfriend(which ever u prefer) and maybe u will learn some good morales from them.

ok... just stop... now.  fyi: he is right when he says he has friends, me being one of them.  u just insulted me there as well, thank you very much.  another fyi: I live a LOT more sheltered life then luffy COULD live, so ya, you just insulted me there as well.

and I don't even know why this is a problem...

what do you call it when people try to get a higher post count then luffy?
a very active and lively forum, that's what.

so really... I don't see any problem here.  according to luffy's post count, I'd say he's 1 of the most important people right now as far as keeping this forum highly active, making sure stuff get's responded to.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2007, 03:08:34 AM »

lol did u say something ars68. sounded like u were trying too. but all i heard was blah blah blah blah blah blah!
Asria
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2007, 03:24:45 AM »

to not want to win at a game is to not care about the game. sorry but your living a lie. basic human behavior 101. so do u live a sheltered life. i mean come on not to know the basic human behavior shows u live a sheltered life. get some friends and maybe a girlfriend or boyfriend(which ever u prefer) and maybe u will learn some good morales from them.

ok... just stop... now.  fyi: he is right when he says he has friends, me being one of them.  u just insulted me there as well, thank you very much.  another fyi: I live a LOT more sheltered life then luffy COULD live, so ya, you just insulted me there as well.

and I don't even know why this is a problem...

what do you call it when people try to get a higher post count then luffy?
a very active and lively forum, that's what.

so really... I don't see any problem here.  according to luffy's post count, I'd say he's 1 of the most important people right now as far as keeping this forum highly active, making sure stuff get's responded to.

Indeed. But the Moderators also have to keep their eyes open.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: