Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 21, 2024, 07:15:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Main Page  (Read 8096 times)
ZackM
Private First Class

GOD RuLeZ

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2008, 09:05:32 PM »

No offence to emi's "TEAM" but the main page looks like it was made by a middle schooler with know life i hav talked to emi about this and i wanted you guys to check out runescape or battle dawn

rockon

wow
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 09:07:04 PM by ZackM » Report to moderator   Logged

ZackM         laugh
MALICE
Lance Corporal

:)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 10:15:42 PM »

To me, the main page looks fine. Runescape on the other hand was obviously made by a middle age man with no life and way to much time on his hands.
Report to moderator   Logged
Mobius13
Staff Sergeant

d[^_^]b

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 10:18:06 PM »

I agree with malice...

just some spelling errors and thats all...

with know life i hav

even then i would'nt go off criticizing other people's spelling

Mail me or search "Mob's" on wars gold account if u need specialized swarmer designs

Sowars: Mobius13 (#2028)
Main: Mobius12 (#63014)
PVE: Mobius13 (#24)
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 11:12:01 PM »

ZackM if all you can do is insult this game, then leave it. you dont belong here.

waylain16
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 11:47:04 PM »

ZackM if all you can do is insult this game, then leave it. you dont belong here.
Dido
and things like this go in the Suggestions thread

Silence444
Staff Sergeant

Ignorance is bliss where tis folly to be wise...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 08:48:40 AM »

ZackM has a point sorta... i mean dont get me wrong, it all looks good, but how long has it been since it got updated? and something as simple as making the buttons uniform would add to the aesthetic appeal. this should certainly not be a high priority, but it would be a potential improvement (however minor).

on a similar note, does anyone else want to see different ingame color/graphic schemes? as of right now there are 2 (classic and future i think) and i dont think a couple more would hurt... but again RLY low priority and RLY minor

"As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence." (Benjamin Franklin)
-Silence444-
Mobius13
Staff Sergeant

d[^_^]b

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 03:07:47 PM »

would be awesome... maybe gold members can skin their own accounts...

Mail me or search "Mob's" on wars gold account if u need specialized swarmer designs

Silence444
Staff Sergeant

Ignorance is bliss where tis folly to be wise...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 03:23:41 PM »

DUDE!!! that would be insanely cool but how in the world would emi go about coding that? i mean it sounds like a lot of work... doable... but bigger then color scheme should be... or did u have an idea?

"As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence." (Benjamin Franklin)
-Silence444-
Mobius13
Staff Sergeant

d[^_^]b

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 03:25:44 PM »

something like maybe alien theme... then you have a mettalic theme... idk

maybe the person could just choose the colors

AFB
Sergeant First Class

AntiChrist at your service.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 05:54:26 PM »

Hey, there was a system on one of the forums that allowed u to make, save as a file, and share skins. I'll look for that forum now....

signature not found! Where is it?! Where?!?!?!

ZackM
Private First Class

GOD RuLeZ

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 08:13:14 PM »

i am just saying I hav given this game 300$ and my freind is about to giv thousands each month
i luv the game but emi ont u wonder y u dont hav alot of players
its because it looks like a spam game the main page i could do in 10 minutes on my  computer and i am 11 years old
the paig is a story with misspells a few button at the bottom and a whole bunch of adds plus 4 screens

ZackM         laugh
waylain16
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 12:28:55 AM »

i am just saying I hav given this game 300$ and my freind is about to giv thousands each month
i luv the game but emi ont u wonder y u dont hav alot of players
its because it looks like a spam game the main page i could do in 10 minutes on my  computer and i am 11 years old
the paig is a story with misspells a few button at the bottom and a whole bunch of adds plus 4 screens
No offense to emi but if you spend that much you need a real life and get away from your computer

Chrys
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 12:37:22 AM »

waylain..be nice...he and his friends is supporting this game mind u...let him suggest what he feels would make the game better..
we are all entitled to our opinions...I for one would like a change of scenery, an ability to change skins would be pretty cool... but as was said before, this isnt exactly a priority update...  14

Quote of the day "I have sucessfully countered a lot of people before, espically dday. it didn't show up on the news because i had 0 ships when they atatcked me and they had 0 ships when i attacked them back." Ninjastrike40
Tzarkoth
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2008, 08:49:29 AM »

If you use ADBlocker and Firefox you can get rid of most of the interface. :-)

CEO of Armageddon Inc.
waylain16
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2008, 09:56:33 AM »

waylain..be nice...he and his friends is supporting this game mind u...let him suggest what he feels would make the game better..
we are all entitled to our opinions...I for one would like a change of scenery, an ability to change skins would be pretty cool... but as was said before, this isnt exactly a priority update...  14
Im just saying, if he is telling the truth and his buddy is spending thousands of dollars on a free text based, browser based game. The expections can't be set as high as other games where membership is required with a fee. If he feels the need to spend away thousands of dollars on this game, i just hope that he donates some of that to charity, or send some to me. (i take charity)

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: