Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 05, 2024, 01:55:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: HK needs a ban!  (Read 7395 times)
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2011, 12:05:22 AM »

Alright...  Where do I even start...  I am almost positive that for a while now HK has been using several accounts, most of which are not even his...  Whether he in the past did this for himself, or for the owners of these accounts, I know not.  But that is not the problem.

In the last few days and weeks, HK has been using several different accounts to hit members of our alliance.  On several occasions I believe he blatantly broke ToS by using one account to scout and another to attack.  Today, he used 3, i say 3!!! seperate accounts to take over stressedout's planet.  Emi has already looked into this matter, and of coarse the planet will be returned.  We know for a fact that HK has been in control of AT LEAST 4 different accounts: his own (highlandknight), catlady(supposed to be his granddaughters account...), queenofmainst, and catlady13(which hk has stated himself he made to use as a scout account (lol blatantly admitting ToS breaking AGAIN!)).  I also believe that he, yet again, blatantly broke ToS on this account, because there is no way this "new" account would have the power to hit me unless he donated (which i doubt, cuz who donates for a "scout" account) or he transferred money from his main account (against ToS, a TON).  He is using these 4 accounts to hit members of our alliance and take us out so he can make top 10 with absolutely no opposition, which would qualify, of coarse, as using all of the accounts to benefit a single account...  Emi has looked at the incident of him taken stressedout's planet and has confirmed that HK was indeed controlling all of the accounts involved in the planet raiding/conquering, so there is proof straight from Emi that he IS controlling all of these accounts.  He needs to be banned.  He is a stupid player whos only strategy is to take out accounts who scare him with other accounts so he can make top 10....  BAN HIM!  He is a mennace to the game, and is majorly screwing up a lot of things tis round by breaking ToS repeatedly... 

I have here a copy of what the ToS says about having multiple accounts:

(I) The maximum amounts of accounts per person
   You may have multiple accounts only on those circumstances:
   You do _not_ use your accounts to help one single account.
   You may _not_ finance a lower power account with a higher power one in orther to do damage to lower people using the higher account resources
   You do _not_ use your multiple accounts to attack one single target.Your accounts may _not_ help each other in any way.
You have to play each account as a single entity to ensure the fair play as opposed to your fellow commanders.
Report to moderator   Logged

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
lllSp4nKylll
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 12:15:25 AM »

How is that any different then what Sp does by sharing passwords? But yet thats appearantly ok to do...
highlandknight
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 12:20:39 AM »

first off having more than 1 account is ok. 2nd read the rule. you cant attack with your main and then a alt on the same person in 24 hrs. your a tard gorn Grow up
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 12:21:57 AM »

Yes, hikland, having more than one account is ok, as long as you follow those rules, you idiot.  Can you not read?  My post clearly shows that you have been breaking the ToS, on several occasions.  Learn to be smart before you try to argue..

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
highlandknight
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 12:24:08 AM »

O and wait. i dont use my alt to fund my main. show me how you even do that lol. And no where dose it say i cant use a alt to hit you with 12
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 12:24:17 AM »

How is that any different then what Sp does by sharing passwords? But yet thats appearantly ok to do...

They don't break TOS.

Yes, hikland, having more than one account is ok, as long as you follow those rules, you idiot.  Can you not read?  My post clearly shows that you have been breaking the ToS, on several occasions.  Learn to be smart before you try to argue..

He shouldn't be banned.
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 12:29:40 AM »

1) Spanky I do believe this is different than what sp does, as in sp they All work together to help EACH OTHER, in this case HK is controlling ALL the accounts to help ONLY HIMSELF.  See the difference?

2) HK, you are stupid, it doesn't say you can't hit me with an alt, you are right.  BUT, it does say you can't scout with one account and hit with another, which I do believe you did to several of my alliance mates...  ALSO if you would actually read my posts I didn't say you were funding your main with your alt, but the other way around.  I said you had funded your alt with your main in order to give your alt enough credits to buy ships to hit us with.  Clearly against ToS

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
lllSp4nKylll
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 12:29:58 AM »

Ok what if Fury is going around popping their stations and one of them logs into anothers account and pops his swarmers? I cant prove this happened but it wouldnt surprise me...
lllSp4nKylll
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2011, 12:36:38 AM »

Personally Id like to see a game set up with NO DONATIONS system and NO ALTS allowed. This would give all an even playing field. But I cant see Emi setting anything like this up since it will not produce any revenue...
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 12:43:10 AM »

I'm not all that worried about donations.  I mean sure some players can't do it and they are at a disadvantage, but a situation like this is outrageous.  He knows what he was doing was against ToS, and did it anyway.  And the entire reason of doing it is what?  So he can say he is better than us?  He needs to learn that this kind of thing isnt accepted in the real world, so why should we accept it, especially if it is harming the game...  People who play like this make nobody else want to play, and we can't let this behavior continue.

And spanky, if you could prove that that kind of thing happens like you are talking about, then we should put a stop to it.  We need to make sure this is a fair game, otherwise it's going to stay as it has been for years now, a very little known game that very few people play, and where almost no new people stay to learn how to play....  It is getting outrageous

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Zan
Corporal

Mongrels!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 01:05:15 AM »

Ok what if Fury is going around popping their stations and one of them logs into anothers account and pops his swarmers? I cant prove this happened but it wouldnt surprise me...

And what is against the TOS here??

Gilgamesh`(#90389) - Main
Gilgamesh(#7367) - Wars
Gilgamesh`(#26), Gilgamesh(#115) - Elite
Some things are beautiful for the very reason that they're unobtainable.
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2011, 01:08:11 AM »

Well, if one person is using a more powerful account that doesn't belong to them to do the attack, and it is an attack that couldn't be done on their own account because their own account doesn't have the power, I see a problem with that.

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Zan
Corporal

Mongrels!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2011, 01:11:49 AM »

Once again what is against the TOS??

Gilgamesh`(#90389) - Main
Gilgamesh(#7367) - Wars
Gilgamesh`(#26), Gilgamesh(#115) - Elite
Some things are beautiful for the very reason that they're unobtainable.
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2011, 04:55:13 AM »

Once again what is against the TOS??

highland is a thingy...

im sure i read something in the TOS about not being allowed to be a thingy...

Ban him!!

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2011, 05:03:59 AM »

stupid thingy's always getting in the way... (pun intended)

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: