Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 07, 2024, 07:31:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: How to warp out automatically?  (Read 1879 times)
hope
Private

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2009, 07:12:16 PM »

When I am offline, I keep getting attacked.

Is there a way where I can set it so when I am offline and somebody attack me, the system will try its best to warp my fleet out?

If there is something like that, please tell me.

Thank you !
Report to moderator   Logged
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 07:41:13 PM »

Click war then counter/attacks at the top of your screen there is a set evasion option. It set to a % of your own power aka if its set to 100% if someone attacks you in the galaxy your power or greater it will try to warp. You can set it to always try to get the result you want however the % chance that you can warp is based off of the attacks power compared to your plus tech mods. So even if you set it to that you wont warp every time however you will try every time to warp.
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 10:12:20 PM »

Also, you can go to account, and put yourself into council protection - be careful, though, because while in council protection, although you cannot be attacked you also do not gain turns, interest or growth! Its meant to be more of a vacation mode, but it can protect you if you're leaving for a few days.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: