Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 07, 2024, 10:48:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: reaver unfairness  (Read 2329 times)
danable24
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2008, 09:48:53 AM »

some people might agree with me some might not but the why is it for everything else u just have to destroy 30 percent of their fleet but when u attack the reavers you have to comepletely destroy the armada and when i actually do get them to leave they just reappeared about a min later while i was mining someone help me out with a hope for a little more fairness for attacking the reavers.
Report to moderator   Logged
Jan`go Vhett
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 01:30:51 PM »

Ok so you have to destroy the whole thing cause they count as system fleets essentially. So they can't warp away or be nebbed or anything like that. When your mining after clearing them post a 1 space ship in the system to keep them from coming back until you are done mining.

Need an s-ship? If you have Gold just search Jangos, then select the price you want. If you don't have Gold just pm me for a design.
Genotype
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 05:46:16 PM »

When your mining after clearing them post a 1 space ship in the system to keep them from coming back until you are done mining.

Very good advice for newbies
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: