Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 13, 2024, 06:29:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: LOI Abusing the bounty system  (Read 34935 times)
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2007, 08:53:35 AM »

And if your going to do anything about them thern i suggest a ban on all members and joe and cameron, sorry but knowing about it is just as bad as doing it yourself, like you said cam you have been cheated before but its ok that your members do it...I mean ask anyone a certain member in your alliance who shall remain un-named has abused just about every aspect of the game he could find to abuse, Previous posts on the forum will show that if they are still there...

For arguses info sir emi has already gone through the accounts and the players involved have had creds or workers removed so your shouting off is pointless and irrelivent, keep to what you know...

As it keeps being pointed out the only members of space odyssey denying they did it is LOI we also know that wolfy and lamma admit to doing it once, however please remember they are seperate alliances, Loi are doing it to themselves, if the leaders of an alliance are allowed to do it then surely the alliance as a whole is under scrutiny as they are the ones leading by example...

I have already stated my dissapproval of lamma and wolfys actions on that bounty which they admit to, but if you read the very first post in here you will see those attacks and counters and if emi showed the time span on just them attacks you will see it was done in a ten to 15 min period, defend that alliance as much as you like, its illegal as sir emi pointed out and ruins the game for everyone except maybe yourself who seems to be trying to make NAW look more guilty than they already admitted to...

I have no clue what your problem is argus but it does not seem to be the th honorable way, this is an issue between NAW LOI and Sir Emi

You will not in any way be allowed to disrupt the peace between th and NAW if the truce is broken it will be your own doing for NAW will not break the truce as set out by myself Davey Boy Gunfighter Frank and Peter Angelo

Report to moderator   Logged
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2007, 09:13:13 AM »

i even gave the first bounty. emi can easily check and see it was midnight who bountied drakken first for 20 tril. your words r nothing but guilt argus. for u let an LOI member take a bounty on u. don't feel guilty. u had the required power without pships to be collectable. so no exploiting there.
kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2007, 09:53:15 AM »

I would like to see where in the rule book the section thats states the rule against doin what we did please. And davey please stop with the name calling and act like an adult. I dont care to here you callin me names in my mail box. Thanks
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2007, 09:56:54 AM »

oh you dont well i dont care and what i said was not against tos and was my opinion i DID NOT BREAK THE RULES lol im aloud to say that
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2007, 09:58:04 AM »

Fair play     
        Players who try to manipulate the rules and/or use loopholes in them may be deleted from the game. Each case will be looked at separately by the Space Odyssey team, before a decision is made.     

Playing fairly and Honestly     
        Space Odyssey upholds high standards of moral behavior.

In a way kryo i guess this is what you were after, hope this helps

kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2007, 10:00:53 AM »

How is it manipulating the rules if there is no rule. i'm not tryin to start any more crap then whats already started, i would just like to see what, if any, rules that refer to bounties and this issue. what you posted dark is ok if there is a rule that was manipulated.
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2007, 10:11:08 AM »

i posted the whole thing it was a loophole you were using to gain creds rather than earn them honestly like 99% of so, basically you guys tried to make a quick buck got found out and are a little peeved about it now... whether there is a direct rule pertaining to bountys or not does not excuse the fact the game was exploited in a manner unbecomming of the tos... you abused a system within the game did not report to sir emi to tell him that this could be done you just used it and used it and used it, why??? because it was easier to abuse it than to get it stopped...

Playing fairly and Honestly     
        Space Odyssey upholds high standards of moral behavior.

If you really believe what has happened to be fair play then so be iti seriously think loi should take a step back and say hey we have no morals
kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2007, 10:22:58 AM »

I have admitted it was wrong, what more do you want? I was only asking for factual information. I was not asking for you to tell me weather or not i have morals. Quite frankly my friend you have no right to judge my moral character. I am a good tax paying american with 2 children. I pay all of my bills on time, and dont cheat on my wife. There now you at least have something to pass judgement on me with. As far as the game go, we from LOI apologize for our wrong doing. Signed, Kryologic
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2007, 10:29:12 AM »

If you read the post kryo i stated if thats " IF " you really believe what has happened to be fair play then so be it, i seriously think loi should take a step back and say hey we have no morals...

Your own mind has told you i was directing something towards you, when in fact I used the word " IF "
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2007, 10:29:39 AM »

oh thats okay then not you lied to me last night kryo saying you were not one of the members that did it even after you were caught not good
Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2007, 10:36:03 AM »

I think its a joke to confiscate workers from wolfy and not take away the ships he only got through cheating.
After i nuked him, he had 30 trillion left on hand, 10 minutes later he was up to 130 trillion, still no ships though. Incidentally lamma also had a rather interesting rise in power during the same time frame.
Since it seems that everyone agree that it is cheating, I think it would only be fair to remove all they have gained through cheating. Reset all those who cheated to the power and ships they had when the cheating started.
Like for instance right after wolfy was nuked.

Lets see how well he will do without cheating.
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2007, 10:39:26 AM »

Just so you know argus coz you obviously dont, sir emi took the workers and left them ships because when he went into the accounts to check he thought it unfair to take away the ships and leave with nothing
Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2007, 12:05:55 PM »

workers are nothing.
with the ships they unfairly gained, they can easily replace the workers.
the workers lost means less than nothing, it means go ahead and cheat, you wont really get punished.
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2007, 01:55:33 PM »

well u let someone take a bounty on u. so u condoned it all argus. anything to stay in the fight with NAW without having to fight. so u let an LOI member take a bounty on u so that u can help with the war against NAW. u r a joke argus. u keep saying wolfy when infact mid started it all. the difference between what me and lamma did compared to what LOI members did. was that me and lamma didn't raise our bounty on purpose. they did by repeated attacks on there own members. yet all u seem to care about is wolfy. the big bad argus came after wolfy and was shocked it took him around 15 attacks to take out my first ship. oh no 0 wolfy for me please emi. he has finally learned how to defend his self against me the oh mighty argus. help me help me please!
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2007, 01:57:24 PM »

yep you have done it argus
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: