Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 13, 2024, 05:29:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: LOI Abusing the bounty system  (Read 34933 times)
Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2007, 10:35:33 PM »

No he abused the bounty system within the 3 day period of time. Because of this he was able to grow fast enough to kill my lead ship. I am placing the attack wolfy made on me under the same circumstances as The Darkness.
Report to moderator   Logged

TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2007, 10:44:04 PM »

sorry mid you got caught out yet again abusing the game, your an unbelievable commander its a pleasure being in the same game as someone like you, hats off to you and your alliance, it was a great try, lets hops next round you dont get the abuse all button on your keyboard again, im fed up with the likes of you who abuse and abuse round after round, sooner or nlater it will be a complete ban coz you just cant help yourself...

TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2007, 10:48:46 PM »

I think i will stay in council protection lol, you got to keep your fleets gained from illegal bounties so no point in risking what you did two days ago, i hope you can learn at least one thing from this midnight and co,,,,

CHEATS NEVER PROSPER
kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2007, 11:36:57 PM »

well darkness its funny you dont mention wolfy and lamma in the same sentence with midnight44. emi obviously convicted them of the same crime, and as i said they did it first, we only did it to compensate for them doin it to us. are you afraid to speak against wolfy and db or lamma. yes you are because they will turn on you and kick yer tail laugh. you never cease to amaze me.
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2007, 11:54:15 PM »

what you think for one minute kryo that the once they did it justifies the how many times you guys did it, you have no morals just like your alliance, and yeah im not exactly happy with lamma nor am i happy with wolfy for doing it the once but at least they stopped, you guys are like duracell bunnies you go on and on and on and on, theabuse you guys did was ten fold compared to their once, so dont be coming on here like your the damaged innocent party when its quite obvious your as guilty as the rest...

Again if you cant play the game fair any  of ya wolfy and lamma included then get lost and find a game more suited to yourselves, midnight barbies you can play with the ken dolls im pretty sure they wont fight back and lamma and wolfy can play kiss chase...

dont ever tell me im afraid of anyone, your mouth runs before you think just like midnights and that convo in chat remember the one he got banned for cussing rather badly if i had my way his main would have been banned the same goes for all you guys who did this to the game...

your pathetic the lot of ya, cheating abusing your as bad as kids with a new ps2, mommy mommy can i have that magazine it has cheats in it... grow up kryo and take responsibility for what you have done to the game and to your pretty good rep...

All of you have a hell of a lot to do to prove yourselves trustworthy in this game... downright pathetic the lot of ya
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 11:56:56 PM by TheDarkness » Report to moderator   Logged
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2007, 11:59:08 PM »

and plus kryo get your facts right i never did it thanks very much or i would of been punished which i wasnt
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2007, 12:06:03 AM »

Oh and sorry Wolfy and Lamma i got myself confussed there for a minute i thought you were both the same alliance???

They did it once whilst nebbing themselves to stay out of loi's way they find they are in each others bounty range and if you read lammas post he was up front about it, you guys just lied like a thief in the night, my apologies wolfy and to you lamma, you lost much to much in my opinion Loi should have been disbanded and also put in the Hall of shame as all abusers should, remember kryo they abused once your guys were continuous and didnt stop it was relentless...
kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2007, 12:20:44 AM »

i never said you did do it, and in fact i didnt either. this alliance only did it a couple times total. there are time though that we hit each other to get a neb but it had nothing to do with bounty. anyway you guys are all sooooooooooooooo honest, lol. as long as loi is here you have someone to fight with. at least we dont lay down and play dead like lamma and sd lol
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2007, 12:27:44 AM »

NO YOU JUST SAY TH HELP PLEASEEEEEEEE HELP SO DONT TALK CHEAP ABOUT LAMMA AND SD LAMMA HAS WON MORE BATTLES AND WARS THAN HOURS YOU HAVE PLAYED AND BEFORE YOU SANOT LITRALLY
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2007, 12:29:29 AM »

i'm sorry all i heard was blah blah blah blah lets lay the blame elsewhere blah, they did it once your alliance did it multiple times emi estimates 10 times which means theres another 9 out there wonder who they can be huh???

You have proven yourself a great leader 9 unaccounted for bounties ripped my ships with creds gained from them bounties i want emi to take the creds from midnight and give them back, you want to talk about lamma thats your business, im talking what your guys did to me, oh and lets not forget it was only two days ago... you make this game a shambles its no wonder people just come and go when all they see is a top alliance only there through abuse
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2007, 12:34:38 AM »

i still remembe first bounty. drakken had been trying to kamakazi me and failing. jacked his rep up. so i was waiting for him to put up pships so he would be in my range to bounty. then next thing u know mid takes the bounty. so the next night when i saw lamma was in my range to bounty. so i asked him to put up pships for me to take the bounty. then after i bountied him he stated that he could bounty me too. but for him to do that i had to reserve. wasting half the creds from the bounty to make my mission ships active again. we never went off attacking each other to raise our bounty. sure we took bounties but that's not cheating. everytime we got in range to bounty the other was done from our war efforts. u can say NAW started it but it all started when mid took that 20 tril bounty on drakken. i have no idea why u would defend a cheater kry. if what me abd lamma did was abuse then to hell with it. take the bounty system out all together. cuz if i have an ally in range to bounty i'm going to take it and let them take there's on me. but i will not raise my rep on purpose to take a bounty unless it's an enemy.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2007, 12:36:46 AM »

hmm 9 times.. so that dose explain how karimun went from being 0red WITH workers during dday haveing a total of 350 bil power to now being 0red without workers and haveing 919 bil power..?

wow i got 100 tril off a single bounty and that was beacuse after 4 days of nebing each other we came into each others bounty ranges..

so you think it "justifys" the one i did for 100 tril by giveing karimun 800 tril from bountys?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 12:38:31 AM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2007, 01:06:18 AM »

i hate yall refering this to all members of loi.. i never done such actions.. i have never cheated in this game and dont like the illegal bounties being referred to all members of loi... all the creds i have i have made from my own hard work  4

The-Joe
Corporal

Aliens got me!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2007, 05:11:06 AM »

I have to support cameron on saying that.

You are all accusing LOI, but i have seen LOI and LOI members beeing provoked on the forum, in chat, or messages all the time.

All those bountyes done are a trick learned during this war by watching our enemies ways and actions, so i consider them justified by self defence. What's wrong in seeing what others do and doing-it better then them? I was not involved, i have done no so called "illegal bountyes", but my opinion is that there is nothing wrong using the superior understanding of the game to beat others.

Oke, it was a way to exploit a glitch in the bounty system, it was corrected by Sir Emi, bug-obtained advantages were punished. This way the game was improved... and that's all. And i have seen pre-aranged bounties done all the time, long before i was in LOI... I remember other people giving me messages at the beginning of the round "please reserve your main fleet, let me bounty you, and i will reimburse your loss trough market" so this was going for a looong time actually.

Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2007, 05:24:33 AM »

Emi could you please tell us all what you intend to do about this?

It is clear that Lamma and Wolfy invented this scam, and that wolfy would never have recovered so fast if he had not been abusing this bug.
Why should we play a game where those who abuse such bugs are allowed to prosper?

I say reset all those who have cheated to the power they had at the day the abuse started.... shouldnt be hard to spot, that would be the day we started the dday clock and nuked wolfy.

Emi, could you please let us know if you intend to let wolfy get away with this absurd abuse?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: