Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 15, 2024, 03:30:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Asria  (Read 11826 times)
Mazz
Private

Firefox For The Win!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 01:39:36 PM »

idk what this is all about, and as long as nobody attacks my alliance, idc. welcome back, who ever you are, i hope you remember to use pships and buy marines. cool

spider2

I'm the one you always protected, silly. I was Rukia Skye last.
Report to moderator   Logged

Through failure we learn the road to success. Through defeat, we learn a thousand lessons. Through victory, we learn nothing but arrogance.

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 12:05:11 AM »

Word from the wise: Be yourself, it's a lot easier that way. And people will like you more. In general. And if people like you less, then take it in stride and be one of those people that people love to hate. Which basically means people like you even though they should dislike you. Weird, huh?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Mazz
Private

Firefox For The Win!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 06:24:17 AM »

Word from the wise: Be yourself, it's a lot easier that way. And people will like you more. In general. And if people like you less, then take it in stride and be one of those people that people love to hate. Which basically means people like you even though they should dislike you. Weird, huh?

...Don't have a stroke tryign to figure it out, eh?

Through failure we learn the road to success. Through defeat, we learn a thousand lessons. Through victory, we learn nothing but arrogance.

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 08:02:03 AM »

idk what this is all about, and as long as nobody attacks my alliance, idc. welcome back, who ever you are, i hope you remember to use pships and buy marines. cool

spider2

laugh i know, i remember - so remember to set up your pships, stock up on marines, and exploit those counter attacks. and never take attacks personal - even if they are. once you keep a solid defense people will stop attacking you. well, at least the ones who don't enjoy wallbash doing that will.

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Mazz
Private

Firefox For The Win!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2007, 10:18:51 AM »

spider2

laugh i know, i remember - so remember to set up your pships, stock up on marines, and exploit those counter attacks. and never take attacks personal - even if they are. once you keep a solid defense people will stop attacking you. well, at least the ones who don't enjoy wallbash doing that will.

spider2

I'm actually not gonan be playign the game. I'm too busy with work and school hon.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2007, 02:53:27 PM »

Hmm...I'm sorta of a mixed bag on this here. Since it's already done, welcome back. But I'm going to be watching you closely, we will not have a repeat of any of the past incidents. just...behave yourself please.

Mazz
Private

Firefox For The Win!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2007, 04:55:44 AM »

Hmm...I'm sorta of a mixed bag on this here. Since it's already done, welcome back. But I'm going to be watching you closely, we will not have a repeat of any of the past incidents. just...behave yourself please.

No need to watch me. I'm not going to be a problem.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 12:51:14 PM »

I wonder why did you want to come back as you knew allot of people would be hostile vs you?

kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2007, 02:03:54 PM »

kill em all pistols
Mazz
Private

Firefox For The Win!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2007, 05:05:28 PM »

I wonder why did you want to come back as you knew allot of people would be hostile vs you?

I honestly don't care who is hostile towards me, FTP. I just really don't care. This is also a way for me to test how I act under pressure.

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2007, 07:00:06 PM »

...Don't have a stroke tryign to figure it out, eh?

Thanks for your concern, they let me out of the hospital today after that hard bout of thought  13

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2007, 07:35:09 PM »

I honestly don't care who is hostile towards me, FTP. I just really don't care. This is also a way for me to test how I act under pressure.

So you wanted to come back here to test yourself, or did you not answer my question?

deezee66
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2007, 12:11:32 AM »

Well most people here pretend to be something their not so dont take anything anyone says to heart and you will be fine coffee1
waylain16
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2007, 12:49:59 AM »

not sure who u are so no problems here, good luck and have fun

Mazz
Private

Firefox For The Win!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2007, 07:09:48 PM »

So you wanted to come back here to test yourself, or did you not answer my question?

That was the answer, FTP.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: