Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 07, 2024, 07:39:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Ceasefire between LOI and Serenity  (Read 3839 times)
The Hood
Private

View Profile WWW
« on: March 26, 2007, 09:47:56 PM »

The following are ingame mails between Midnight and myself regarding a ceasefire between our two alliances. I expect both parties to abide by this and hope it will lead to better things in the game as a whole -

For the information of all those concerned-

Midnight and myself The Hood have discussed a ceasefire.
All hostilities between LOI and Serenity are to cease immediately.
I feel this gesture from both sides can be the start of the rebuilding, so that the mistakes that were made in the past will not destroy the game for everyone in the future.

The Hood
Serenity

Midnight44(#7144)
2007-03-26 21:24:26
Re: Ceasefire

I full-heartedly agree, and have posted on L.O.I.'s alliance board for a cease fire to take affect. :-)
Report to moderator   Logged
Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 09:57:57 PM »

I have not been granted the authority to establish a cease-fire, but I felt that continuing to fight was useless and that peace should be established. If anyone disagrees then, too bad.  1

P.S.- I think that Drakk and Kryo will agree with my decision when they log on. We show mercy to those who deserve it.  1
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 10:00:23 PM by Midnight44 » Report to moderator   Logged

davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 10:38:00 PM »

mercy to those that deserve it you think your some superpoweror something lol we will see how good you are next round
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 01:44:16 PM »

no next round mid will find another way to cheat and emi will give his pet another slap on the wrist.
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 02:20:08 PM »

I have not been granted the authority to establish a cease-fire, but I felt that continuing to fight was useless and that peace should be established. If anyone disagrees then, too bad.  1

P.S.- I think that Drakk and Kryo will agree with my decision when they log on. We show mercy to those who deserve it.  1

I guess this means that Serenity lost the war as they are being granted mercy by the high and mighty LOI and segment challenged Midnight44.

gun_bandana
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 11:44:59 PM »

ofcourse they lost the war. mid grew a pair to attack someone that was no longer playing the game. oh woo woo. all hail the mightiest back stabber of all times.
Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 10:46:35 PM »

Yes, backstabber. Been called that one before. Can't you think of a new one???  yawn

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: