Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 02, 2024, 12:58:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Space O Elite  (Read 11109 times)
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2011, 07:19:11 PM »

and i want to start dday because noone will catch up to the people in top 10 and no competition is no fun. so quit your crying and man up. we could not have been any nicer about what we did but you guys are still whining.

Nobody is whining. And if you felt that way about nobody catching up, you wouldn't have used said method in the first place, to make such leaps and bounds, which, especially you, would never have been able to make.

i want  to start a next round to show you i deserve my rank. and again i spent the whole round finding this and this is the reason you guys were in the lead. i want no monetary award. but i do deserve a halls of glory for my hard work on this. we fixed a problem that wouldve gone unnoticed if it wasnt for us

Personally, I doubt you can play this game skillfully enough that if any of the decent players TRIED you would not make it.

It's REWARD, not AWARD.

Saying that YOU specifically deserve something is worse than what you think of us. We are stating multiple players, ie players like Spayed, Borg, Helios, Gilgamesh, who used skill and determination to achieve the ranks they originally put themselves in, before they were pushed out by players who found a hole in the system. No, not a cheat, I guess, but still. You were looking for a way through the system, because other players, like the before mentioned, all of whom held top four and the largest fleets 99% of the round, played the game, and played it better than you.

Saying you deserve anything makes you out to be a cocky, arrogant person, which it seems you are. Quit YOUR whining, and YOUR bitching, because that's all I can see here.

lol dont hate appreciate. you are jealous and i love it. laugh i am having such a good time hearing this 1

Nobody is jealous, dude. You're just imagining things, you must be quite diluted.

Also, stop putting a smiley in EVERY post, and not even a good one. It's really annoying.

I'll make sure you are going to quit next round

I think I'm going to look forward to this, lol.

Again yall dont like the fact we jumped the board to fast fine its been changed... But we earned every stinking cred and whatever position came with it. If you can prove we cheeted somehow let me know how... And i will delete my account.

Wizard_Of_War

That's fine, mate, as I said, not a cheat, merely an exploited hole in the system. You got to it first, and nobody else even thought to look for it as they were all doing fine and having fun as was.
Enjoy your place in the halls of glory.

this is an unwinnable battle because you guys wont admit we beat you because of how stubborn you are so lets leave it be let us get everything we earned( no money but maybe gold and DEFINATLY halls of glory) and leave it be and settle it next round.

YOUR STILL BITCHING. Nobody else is! Unwinnable battle? What the hell are you going on about?

Beaten anybody? Had they found it before you, you'd be whining and everybody that's supposedly whining right now wouldn't be as arrogant and egotistical as you. And who's the stubborn one here, making post after post about 'quit whining guys, we won' or 'I still want a reward'?

NO REWARDS.

NO REWARDS.

NO REWARDS.

why is everyone so worked up about this? this is a new server with new rules and this is the first official round. WTF did you expect? bugs and loopholes and cheats are going to be found. those who were already taking advantage of it before DDD got involved didnt even bother to tell anyone. through teamwork, the members of DDD for the most efficient way to exploit that bug for the purpose of pinpointing the problem. now.. the issue is resolved. you are welcome. now get over it, and play the damned game!

Drackin, nobody knew of it before DDD. The only one even close to looking like he knew about it was Spayed, and he didn't. He was just being Spayed and rocketting ahead.

Yes, yes, the issue is resolved, and yet someone is saying they've won? I understand you Drackin, and agree with you, though. You seem to be a good guy here.

reset the round have 48 hours red dday and just start fresh anyone who put $ into that round get there $ back. simple 1

48 hours? Why? So people can reserve their ships and wait for them to be put in the halls of glory, and gold accounts handed out? If you are going to record new winners, don't record at all. If the server is going to be reset, don't give out rewards. Simple enough.

At your other idea, I don't think Emi gives out refunds, and I don't think many have invested any sort of money worth refunding in this round. If they did...well, lol. Either way, full marks to Jon for a readable post, and an effort in trying to solve the problem, rather than bitching. Congrats Jon, nobody has to interpret for you!

Anyways, I figure this is a long enough post, although I could add more. So with all this being said, that is that, I hope. I won't lock this thread or anything, but no further flaming, bitching, complaining, etc. Only post things regarding fixes for the end of the round, etc.

-Truth of Mind
Report to moderator   Logged
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2011, 08:26:04 PM »

hey umm... so... if spayed truly didnt know about it... than i guess i get to take credit for this one as being the first to figure it out and use it advantageously... In case no one noticed, I didnt even start until a few days ago and i was at rank 13 using only 1500 turns... but then it stopped working when i got to rank 8 as the method i was using was slightly off... the reason I didnt think anything of it is because it stopped working, so i just assumed it was a way to get a jump while your cmrd level was low enough to bust missions 20x your lead...

Secondly, Emy.
Dude, seriously?! You told me you were trying to work off that persona you used to have where everyone hated you and thought you were annoying... what happened to that?! Whatever dude.

Listen, I knew about it before you, in fact I was the second person to actually use the corrected version, behind WoW. Thus if I had wanted to use the 5k turns ive been sitting on, I COULD have left you sitting on your bumm with your finger up your butt. But I didnt, because once WoW and I talked about it we decided Emi would fix it so there was no reason to exploit it further, meaning bug found-reported-done. THEN word got out. ToM was third to be told. Gilg 4th. Then WoW told a few of you (i assume). Anyway, I am just trying to show you that you really have no reason to be egotistical about this.
Anyway, I have gold and havnt touched my reward money from main, so I am set for all that and couldnt care less abt round rewards or place. But if you want your name in the HoG, and Emi is down for that, more power to you! Just don't be a jerk about it, please.
---Wes

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2011, 08:28:48 PM »

Actually, well said, Wes, well said.
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2011, 08:32:05 PM »

Honestly I don't think anyone that exploited this deserves a reward.

Lammalord found this bug when the cost calculator was introduced. His account got reset and he earned himself a ban. While some other people got an account reset for a few days.

And now people are whining about how they deserve a top 10 HoG and a reward.... lol

forumemy
Staff Sergeant

I am cool. right :(

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2011, 08:53:44 PM »

wes you are funny because i am the one that told this strategy to wow. truth of mind i do deserve my spot because spayed was doing the same thing we were. he didnt know it but it was. i didnt know that the fleet cost calculator was on. i just knew that stuff was working so screw off. i am not whining i am explaining my viewpoint. which if you are on another side as another person they seem to call whining. i dont want to be an enemy i just deserve what i got. and how am i being mean i have never said anything offensive to you guys but on the other hand all you have done is throw insults at me.

emy  12
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2011, 08:56:06 PM »

God f**k**g damnit, emy, have we not already said enough is enough? Quit posting the same crap and propaganda over and over again for christ's sake.
SnipeDragon
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2011, 09:03:54 PM »

I believe that this round should be reset (either force DDay, or let it play out), with no HoG and no reward.  For the next round, everyone that donated anything in this round should receive the same donation bonuses that they paid for in this round, in the next round.  I believe that will be the fairest thing to do for everyone.

Emy, you don't deserve to be in the HoG for using a system that was never meant to be enabled on the Elite Server, I am sorry that you spent your time working towards that end, but really it doesn't deserve recognition, your pretty much begging for HoG and I don't believe it should happen.. its like saying "Hey, look at me!  I exploited the system for this spot. 13" which goes against what the HoG is for.  Frankly I don't care who all was exploiting, YOU are the one making the biggest deal out of it, if it were up to me, I would ban everyone that exploited for a round, but its not so be happy.

In short:
1) Force DDay/Reset
2) Give everyone the bonuses they donated for in the current round, in the new round after the reset/DDay, Either give the bonuses immediately at the start of the next round, or give the bonuses in the form of affiliate credit and let the users choose when to exchange it for bonuses.

*shrugs* This message brought to you by SnipeDragon, for anyone who cares to read it.

Now, on a serious note, Truth of Mind, calm down, log off for a while and take a break.  Emy, drop it, telling a mod to screw off is never a good idea, They are entitled to their opinions just as you are, this has been escalating over and over and neither side is willing to let it go.

Therefore, Topic Locked, You may start a discussion in the Whatever board if you want, anyone who participates in the discussion will keep the disrespect out of it and will handle it in a calm, collected manner.  This is the internet, nothing that happens on it should get you worked up to the point where you are genuinely angry, if that happens, log off and take a break, because if anyone keeps going when they are angry and ends up doing something stupid, I will step in and personally deal with the situation.

-SnipeDragon
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: