Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 14, 2024, 01:47:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Highlandknight  (Read 1948 times)
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2010, 07:16:46 PM »

atention WARNING atention
If you find this content offensive then you clearly have no funny bone, or are highlandknight.

Dear Highlandknight,
 I have been told I need to write this, so I'm giving you an informal letter as to why all of spaceO finds you an annoying turd. In this letter I will be using an essay format, and will reference many of my opinions, and some facts at the bottom of this post. I believe that there are three major points to be brought up with on why it is that spaceo truly dislikes you, and wouldn't feel any sign of remorse when you leave, and a lot of people were thinking "about time" when you said you would leave this round. My first point is that you are one of the most assumptioning people I have ever come across in my life, and I've met more then my fare share of people living in the cities, and traveling the world. The second is that you're a terrible leader (more to be added later). The last is you're also as literate as a 7 year old in 2nd grade. I'm sorry if I offend you too much, but that is what I'm going for in posting this. so suck it up, and give me your best.

I was always told by my english teachers "assuming makes an ass out of u and me ass|u|me". That is completely accurate when describing actions performed by highlandknight in the past few rounds that I have played. I'll start with the most recent and work my way back. The most recent assumption by highlandknight has been that I am working together with saturn7 [1]. Highlandknight clearly made an ass out himself in this chat post, and since he was assuming; he made an ass out of saturn, who I wasn't attacking out of respect for him, because I personally find saturn a mature player, and able to act his age(a lot different then a certain someone I'm talking about right now). Saturn is clearly not in allegiance or whatever you want to talk about, and had no idea I named my planet after him, because he messaged me[2] a few days before hk attempted to lay claim to saturn's ties with my alliance. Another assumption from this round alone is that I'm emi, and have plenty of alts in this game, and that I'm my entire alliance. I don't really have many ways I can provide a reference to, because well I can't log onto any of those accounts. However I will provide my current turn usage[3], and can personally guarantee that it is much lower then most people in the top 25, which in my opinion can prove that I am a fairly busy person, and hardly able to play my own account. The last assumption I'll post before this paragraph gets too long as that I have been raiding kyle the start of the rounds. my comment will just be a slight  laugh followed by a  14 . However I will agree he gave a good claim as to why he beleived this, because he did have some fundamental backing on his assumption (for once). He stated that because my bounty level was so high I had to have been raiding him. However kyle's bounty is much higher then mine[4]. You can clearly see that the person with the highest bounty is kyle, so was he raiding me? No he wasn't for those he need a rhetorical question answered for them. Kyle was attacking highland, and trying to take his planet. What did I do during this round? Oh yeah, I attacked highlands planet, took a few other peoples planets, made one of highland alliance members quit the game, because I 0ed him, made enki101 have no shot at top 10, went on more then 1 tinying rampage, and 0ed highland through boarding him a few times. That might give reason as to why I have such a high bounty, but I'm not too sure about that....

For those who don't know highland is a grandpa. He is much older then most people would think, because he clearly does not act his age. It's common knowledge for most people who visit SO:M chat, but for those who are simple forum dwellers this will be some newly found knowledge for you.

To be completed 15

[1]paragrah 2, saturn7 assumption:
From chat yesterday
Saturn 7(#98593): i found borgs planets the day before mj attacked me, and it was a suprise to me too
Saturn 7(#98593): highland.. i have made no deals with anyone, i dont take sides
ENTYTE(#110357): y he was scared and then done what scared ppl do
highlandknight(#103445): so no bad names and such
highlandknight(#103445): he is not that bad folks. he just backed the wrong clan this time
highlandknight(#103445): no think he thought kyle and borg would win so he made a choice and so did fest and it was wrong
ENTYTE(#110357): he became borgs gf
highlandknight(#103445): kill what??
MasterJohn2(#46911): i got the turns and credits to kill it like 30 times over
highlandknight(#103445): you did mj
MasterJohn2(#46911): and sat is only lucky i cannot be arsed to kill his planet
MasterJohn2(#46911): dont worry i kill them both
highlandknight(#103445): dirty and the wrong side sat
highlandknight(#103445): then it hit me. o sats working behind whit the pirates thats why he has not been hit this round till mj
highlandknight(#103445): and then i thought what? why would sat let borg do that
highlandknight(#103445): i had to see it to beleave it
highlandknight(#103445): yes thats kind of odd borg would use your name on his planet??
Saturn 7(#98593): and having my name on it doesnt necessarily mean its mine as you have found out
Saturn 7(#98593): doesnt actually say its not mine, actually the name gives a clue that its mine

[2]Message from saturn7 about the name of my planet.
Saturn 7(#98593)
2010-11-28 13:11:09
OXR-828 - Gamma Nova 759,642

Saturn 7 !!!!

No wonder Highlands having trouble finding your planet!!

[3]Turn usage as of 0900 japan time 04 DEC 2010
You have 5262  turn(s) left. 77271 turn(s) used.

[4]Bounty levels as of 0900 japan time 04 DEC 2010
Kyle!! (#8446)     -356798     356,798,000,000     Collect
Borg! (#170)    -99004    99,004,000,000    Collect
MasterJohn2 (#46911)    -27081    27,081,000,000    Collect
Report to moderator   Logged

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 11:58:59 PM »

burn.

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 09:46:16 PM »

u forgot to call him a fucktard... why do you always miss the important bits porkster 13

otherwise nice 13

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: