Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 10, 2024, 02:46:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: zilong  (Read 9851 times)
chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 07:05:32 PM »

On behalf of Serenity and the fact us females gotta stick together in this game  19 i will donate 100 bill to Zilong, my god she's gonna be rich when she returns.

Chicpea/Serenity

Report to moderator   Logged
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 07:08:46 PM »

It's going to take a very long time for everyone to give these creds to zi, i wonder if theres a way that maybe emi himself can help with the transfers to her, maybe he can take the donations direct from our accounts and put it in there for her to save all the work, geeez the poor girls going to have enough to deal with as it is...

Not sure whether its possible but maybe sir emi will be able to make these donations easier...

NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 07:25:46 PM »

I'll give Zilong a 600bill donation 1 me and her helped each other out alot last round now its time to help her out now. 19
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 07:29:05 PM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2007, 01:08:23 AM »

Zilong is gonna be VERY rich when she comes back...that's like 3T worth of credits from varios players.

I send ou my sympathy's to Zilong, but I'm a poor monger, lol. So I'm afraid no credit donation from me.

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2007, 06:51:03 AM »

ok people lets not go overboard.  these promises so far will not only put her back to where she was but nearly double her orginal power at the very least.  I said I would help her recover her losses not power boost her to way above where she would be.  I would suggest that maybe if everyone agrees that we petition Sir Emi to Put her back to where she was before this war thing started, and let Sir Emi deside an approperate ammount of growth for her.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2007, 08:45:04 PM »

I hate to spoil the party here, but this just isn't how this game works. You get attacked, you deal. I know its not zilong's fault, and that zilong had no control over what happened, but thats just too bad. Just cause someone gets hit for no reason doesn't make it alright to start throwing money at them, and asking the admins to help facilitate said money tossing. You want to give her money, then do it through market/donations. You can't go running to an admin when someone can't log on for a while. E already did his part in putting zilong in council protection. If I left for 3 weeks, and I got attacked again and again, do you think E would pay for everything I lost? Of course not! It would absolutely ruin the game to know that if you get attacked you will get paid back.

It's not like you can't give her money, just don't be asking Sir Emi to do it.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2007, 08:52:26 PM »

there is a poll for you to voice your opinion as well please do there.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2007, 09:03:00 PM »

Its really not an opinion, its more a matter of fact. Emi can't go resetting people every time someone gets attacked. I feel sympathy for zilong, but there are other people who have had similar things happen to them. Give zilong all the money you want, but don't go asking Emi to reset zilong, its unfair to everyone else in this game to go resetting a person because they get attacked while they are away.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

deezee66
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2007, 09:42:04 PM »

Its really not an opinion, its more a matter of fact. Emi can't go resetting people every time someone gets attacked. I feel sympathy for zilong, but there are other people who have had similar things happen to them. Give zilong all the money you want, but don't go asking Emi to reset zilong, its unfair to everyone else in this game to go resetting a person because they get attacked while they are away.

I don't think the other situation apply to this one since it was an unforseen medical situation 21
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2007, 09:46:18 PM »

i think since it is because of n unforseen medical complication that caused zilong to be open for attack the way sh was, the least that can be done is putting her back to the power she was at.

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2007, 10:04:25 PM »

Yes, it is really unfortunate that that happened. Doesn't mean that everything should be returned to normal. It's part of the game, deal with it. Give her money through the market if you believe that she should be helped. But emi really shouldn't reset zilong, or transfer money directly to her account. Life comes at you fast. You have to make do. By all means, give her money via market though. But this has gone from people offering to help her to people practically demanding emi to restore all the losses...doesn't this make it unfair to those who attacked zilong too? to see all their work put back just like it was? And growth?? I mean come on! If I leave for a week, I can't tell emi to put the extra 5000 turns that would have overflowed back to my account!   14

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2007, 12:20:46 AM »

I was suggesting that Sir E get involved in order to keep this from being a power boosting for zilong.  he can a portion of the needed credits from each of those tht have pledged to put her back to her power. this is only reason I suggessted this course of action.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2007, 07:22:03 AM »

Really guys... I see some of you who were opposed to boosting and demanded Emi 'fix' the market obviously have changed your stance on that matter. Pledging to do quite a bit of boosting yourself.
I dont mind that, I like zilly same as anyone.
But really... why should zilly be the only one to be allowed to be boosted?
If you all feel so strongly about giving zilly a boost, I think what you really should do, is petition Emi to put back the market like it was, that way everyone can boost anyone they want to their black hearts delight.
I dont think we need to make special rules here, one set of rules for all will do nicely.

Seems to me you have all shown that you do not oppose boosting, it was just the persons being boosted you were opposed to.
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2007, 11:41:57 AM »

I was suggesting that Sir E get involved in order to keep this from being a power boosting for zilong.  he can a portion of the needed credits from each of those tht have pledged to put her back to her power. this is only reason I suggessted this course of action.

Now I understand what you are saying frank. Yes, if emi would portion money from everyone back to zilong it would be okay. But the money MUST come out of other players. Although I would suggest trying to refrain from bothering emi about these little matters. I like lamma's suggestion, where divide X power lost by Y people willing to give her money, have each of them give that much.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: