Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 09, 2024, 11:52:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: Would we like Sir Emi to reset Zilong to her power.  (Voting closed: March 01, 2007, 06:59:16 AM)
I would like Sir Emi to Reset Zilong to her Power. - 14 (51.9%)
I would rather let the pledges take place even though it would end up being a power boost - 4 (14.8%)
I would like to see zilong left as is - 9 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Zilong and all the pledged assistance  (Read 4430 times)
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: February 24, 2007, 06:59:16 AM »

OK everone we all want to Zilong get her power back to before the NAW/ LOI, TH war thing.  With all the pledges of support if all of them go through this will end up power boosting Zilong.  I believe that Sir Emi should reset her account to its pervious status, and let Sir Emi deside a fair ammout of growth.  YOu opinions on this are wanted.  I will give this post 5 days for responce
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 10:18:53 AM »

that's a good idea frank. i'm in agreement on it.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 03:08:00 PM by wolfy28 » Report to moderator   Logged
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 10:55:04 AM »

sounds good frank nice one
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 08:48:28 PM »

I must say I disagree to this. Like I posted in the other thread, were I to leave and get attacked, I wouldn't go begging Emi to reset my account. If you want to help zilong, give her donations through cash/market. This game will have gone to the buzzards if emi starts resetting every person who gets attacked while they are away. I will probably quit, because this game will truly have turned into boring, endless, repetitive missions. Attacks would be useless if people got reset every time they were attacked.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 09:47:56 PM »

its a game, she got attacked, sure i may like the idea, but no this shouldnt happen, beacuse then you would have to pay everyone who goes afk and gets attacked back there ships??

zilong may have alot of friends, if anything she should get money though the market for the ships lost from the people who would like to support her.. not get her ships back by emi

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 09:49:33 PM »

blak, lamma, zilong did not leave, she ha da medical complication that no one could have seen coming All games usually make a compensation for people when they have some sort of medical problem that causes them to disappear all of a suddent without a chance to prepare for an attack. Leaving willingly is one thing, beign forced to leae medically suddenly I believe is qualifiedfor at least a reset to her original power.

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 10:09:15 PM »

blak, lamma, zilong did not leave, she ha da medical complication that no one could have seen coming All games usually make a compensation for people when they have some sort of medical problem that causes them to disappear all of a suddent without a chance to prepare for an attack. Leaving willingly is one thing, beign forced to leae medically suddenly I believe is qualifiedfor at least a reset to her original power.

The only things that I could consider qualifying a reset are
1. Major bug/error (as in all ships instantly dieing for no reason)
2. Cheating/Hacking (this would be a bad reset, as in putting you back where you were when you started exploiting)

I cannot think of a single game that I have played (and I have played many) that have given people stuff when real life caused problems. Give her money through the market, but don't demand Sir Emi to reset zilongs account. It's just not right. Isn't it unfair to those who attacked zilong, seeing all their hard work go down the drain?

Or, we could reset zilong, give the people who attacked her compensation + growth for the money they lost on the marines they bought to board her, and restock them on the turns they lost + growth, then take into account any of them who got attacked and lost stuff because of their loss of turns/marines/money while attacking zilong, etc. as you can see it could degenerate into this...if it didn't and zilong was just reset then it would be just unfair to pretty all 31000 players except for zilong...

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 12:47:15 AM »

Lamma Blak this is the reason  I posted this poll, to get others opinions on this.  it is also why I made the poll

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 01:54:22 AM »

ranger the reason frank mentioned emi reseting zilong to formal power. is cuz if everyone made good there pledge to help her out with x amount of creds. it would jump her for beyond her formal power.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2007, 04:09:11 AM »

so then if everyone is so eger to help her out have the few people that would want to give her money get toughter figure out how much she lost devide it by X number of people and each person give her that much..

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2007, 11:43:30 AM »

I have no problem whatsoever with boosting zilong...put her in the top ten for all I care. But do it with your own creds, don't ask emi to go resetting her account. The money has to come from the players willing to give it to her.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: