Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 04, 2024, 09:33:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: abusee  (Read 26593 times)
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2010, 01:55:41 AM »

booo! ABUSE!!! they are talking about me behind me back emi. please ban them they attacked me
Report to moderator   Logged

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Jonathan16
Corporal

hello

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 03:07:38 AM »

omg chat to emi like that cam why the hell you still admin???
you little kide

lol kyle

DJJBOMB (#11554)
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2010, 03:33:22 AM »

um spayed. you attacked us acually. I just countered 1

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2010, 01:14:21 PM »

your a f**k**g retard... they admitted to it... i knew you would do this nuts anyways since you won't ever follow your own rules especially if someone donates

Spayed I agree feeding should not be allowed however it is not against the TOS.

Or do you see a part about raiding players that are not alts?

Terms and conditions of Space Odyssey     

Fair play    
        Players who try to manipulate the rules and/or use loopholes in them may be deleted from the game. Each case will be looked at separately by the Space Odyssey team, before a decision is made.    

Playing fairly and Honestly    
        Space Odyssey upholds high standards of moral behavior. Any player who is caught manipulating bugs in the game or has been cheating in any other way will be deleted from the game immediately. Using vulgar words towards other players may also lead to deletion.    

(I) Responsibility of the developers:    
        The Space Odyssey Team will do everything possible for the game to run flawlessly. Beyond that, Space Odyssey is not liable in any way for server breakdown, faulty programming, etc. The occurrence of any disadvantages for a user resulting from server breakdowns, faulty programming etc. does not entitle the user to claim the recovery of his account's status before the occurrence.    

Membership    
        (I) Any person who registers an account is considered a member.    

(II) Space Odyssey is free to play. However there is a gold account membership that offers a lot more additional extras. Gold membership status is private. The Space Odyssey Team will not respond to questions related about membership statuses. If you decide to upgrade to gold account, there will be no charge-back, unless demanded by the apropriate authority, in witch case you may never use any of the services Space Odyssey provides.    

(III) You can also support Space Odyssey by donating. Donations are non-refundable.
Rewarding for donations is at the sole discretion of the Space Odyssey team, and you have no warranty that a donation to Space Odyssey will bring you anything, donations are simply to support the costs for maintaining and running the game. We encourage you to test the automated system first, if you intend on using it, with a very small amount. The exchange rate for the rewards system will increase with the progress of the round, and before a round ends it will be at a maximum due of the iminent round reset. Any problems with the system can be addressed to the ingame support account, and we will do everything in our power to resolve your issue.    

(IV) All information submited in the register process are exclusively for sending your account information, new round details and ocasional updates information, and will remain private. It is your responsability to keep your account safe. All password data is encrypted. Space Odyssey is not responsible for any un-authorized access to your account, we provide logs that you can use to track your account actions. If you notice anything unusual in your game account logs, please report them to the ingame support account.    

(V) Terminating membership in Space Odyssey    
        Space Odyssey reserves the right to delete player accounts, who have violated the internal rules of the game or if an account has been inactive for extended periods of time. No legal claims can be made against Space Odyssey when accounts are deleted.    

Content and responsibility    
        Space Odyssey is visited by a great number of people. Posts and messages spreading racists, religious intolerance, vulgar and/or other publicly unacceptable topics will not be tolerated. They will lead to warnings and/or sanctions or the direct termination of accounts in question.    

Forbidden actions    
        (I) It is forbidden to use any type of software that can harm or interfere with the correct functioning of Space Odyssey.    

(II) Forbidden programs    
        It is forbidden to use any bots or other ways of artificial stay online in the game. The same goes for programs that automates the actions of a player outside the mechanisms provided by the in game menu.    

Limitations    
        (I) The maximum amounts of accounts per person
   You may have multiple accounts only on those circumstances:
   You do _not_ use your accounts to help one single account.
   You may _not_ finance a lower power account with a higher power one in order to do damage to lower people using the higher account resources    
   You do _not_ use your multiple accounts to attack one single target. Your accounts may _not_ help each other in any way. You have to play each account as a single entity to ensure the fair play as opposed to your fellow commanders. The multiple accounts should not be used in any way in that would have any connection with another account of the same person. This includes taking advantage of the superior power of a higher account to help or facilitate an action of a lower account or otherwise.

(II) It is forbidden to take other players names, e.g. "The One -> The One1", and pretend you are them, as this may damage their reputation in the game.    

(III) Blocking    
     Any player who has violated the rules may have their accounts blocked for any length of time. Each case is decided separately given the offense and amount of proof.    

: Copyrights of Space Odyssey regarding the accounts of the players.    
        (I) All accounts with their resources, fleets, and etc., are virtual objects. The users do not have any legal rights over them. All rights are reserved by Space Odyssey.    

Liability    
        Space Odyssey does not carry any responsibility for any equipment that has been harmed while the game was played. Space Odyssey is not responsible for any personal injury. The team of Space Odyssey warns that extensive periods of time sitting in front of a computer could be unhealthy.    

Game updates.    
        Space Odyssey reserves the right to change any aspect of the game without prior warning. If you do not agree with the rules, please close this window and do not enter the game!
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2010, 01:26:38 PM »

this has been discussed before and people have gotten in trouble over it before, those players were fed to be put at the spot they were in, if its not against the rules chicken or mj could give certain people raids to be put into the top 10... they even admitted to doing this and nothing... emi doesn't run his own game right, or follow his own rules

Jonathan16
Corporal

hello

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2010, 01:36:12 PM »

this has been discussed before and people have gotten in trouble over it before, those players were fed to be put at the spot they were in, if its not against the rules chicken or mj could give certain people raids to be put into the top 10... they even admitted to doing this and nothing... emi doesn't run his own game right, or follow his own rules

what are chicken or mj2 doing wrong?

DJJBOMB (#11554)
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2010, 01:37:55 PM »

don't get on here and post ignorant poop not related to this... chicken and mj aren't doing anything wrong

V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2010, 02:07:23 PM »

I tried to stay out of this as it is a moo point (yes "moo" because it is like a cow's opinion - nobody cares!), but seeing as you are hellbent on making a point Cameron, I shall offer my .02 cents.

As it was explained to me, it is not a violation of the TOS until you boost a player who is NOT ALREADY in the top ten, INTO the top 10. I have been in the top 10 for almost, if not all of this round. Fortunately, the counter YOU supplied zynx with (through the use of Kyle's account) gave zynx enough cash (even though he was ALREADY in the top 10) to fortify his top 10 position.

If you have never raided anyone, Cameron, why is your bounty so high?

If I have misinterpreted what I was told by Emi, then I will happily apologize for it, and have my account reset along with every single person who has done the like - including those in previous rounds who would need their top 10 finish stripped from the HoG.
However, I fear that you are only bringing up this issue for fear that YOU will not finish top 10 this round, good sir Cameron.

It is also my belief that without alliance mates and/or "friends", you could not hold a top 10 position alone. If you would like to deny this, please do so on the battle field next round.
What I know about you, Cameron, is that you are a tag-a-long. You either do not have enough time, or do not Choose to have enough time, to dedicate to this game in order to produce the results you like to see, thus you rely on old friends and acquaintances to push you along.
You do not donate, as you told me previously(and have said on the forums), thus you rely on your affiliate credit to give you the required boost at the beginning of each round. You were buttsore last round when you got "screwed out of affiliate credit", probably because you knew it would mean a slower start this round for you, which in turn means more dedicated hours of playtime in the mid-game which you don't have, or don't want to have. Now you're pissed because not only is your account near shot, but so is your feeders account - thank you Borg!. (Oh and if you want to deny this one, I can link your forum post complaining about how the defender has a better advantage through covert ops, which you posted shortly after Borg covert Op'd the huge ship you had in Kyle's reserve tank).

If YOU really want to talk about abuse, Sir Cameron, perhaps we should talk about the multiple times my ships, and planet have been attacked by Kyle's account shortly after I did attacks against you, even though Kyle has been AFK and in his own words: YOU are the only one with his password.

So, all in all, I think you should either put up, or shut up.
---Wes

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2010, 03:26:38 PM »

Emi made up the bullshit reason if your already in the top 10 you can raid all you want because akran donates and he's not going to get onto people who donate... by raiding akran you made yourself unpassable by the few people close below you, who could have without that raid and some luck possibly passed you, so by raiding akran you ensured a higher rank for yourself... its unfair to sat and fest and whoever else is close below you, and as for the counter on kyles account it was perfectly legal he got alot of creds from that counter, i'm sad to see it happen that way in a flawed system, the covert ops are all complete bullshit... every single one of them, there is no advantage to attack anymore, zynx destroyed an 11Q ship in reserve when he didn't even have 1Q credits, he was able to destroy a ship with no powerful ships of his own and without even attacking, how do people not see that this system is flawed, and if your already in top 10 and can still hand out raids to other top 10 members why don't i just raid chicken or mj to get myself to the number 4 spot.. by emi's rules thats perfectly legal?

and lets talk about abuse, have I ever hit your account with my account and kyles account within a 24 hour period? never.. if you hit me, i would hit you with kyles accounts and not use my counters

and you call me a tag along, where would you be if you weren't hanging on akrans nuts?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 03:29:35 PM by Cameron07 » Report to moderator   Logged

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2010, 03:31:26 PM »

Emi made up the bullshit reason if your already in the top 10 you can raid all you want because akran donates and he's not going to get onto people who donate... by raiding akran you made yourself unpassable by the few people close below you, who could have without that raid and some luck possibly passed you, so by raiding akran you ensured a higher rank for yourself... its unfair to sat and fest and whoever else is close below you, and as for the counter on kyles account it was perfectly legal he got alot of creds from that counter, i'm sad to see it happen that way in a flawed system, the covert ops are all complete bullshit... every single one of them, there is no advantage to attack anymore, zynx destroyed an 11Q ship in reserve when he didn't even have 1Q credits, he was able to destroy a ship with no powerful ships of his own and without even attacking, how do people not see that this system is flawed, and if your already in top 10 and can still hand out raids to other top 10 members why don't i just raid chicken or mj to get myself to the number 4 spot.. by emi's rules thats perfectly legal?

and lets talk about abuse, have I ever hit your account with my account and kyles account within a 24 hour period? never.. if you hit me, i would hit you with kyles accounts and not use my counters

and you call me a tag along, where would you be if you weren't hanging on akrans nuts?

cam's right. the system is flawed. and emi found no breaking of tos...

f**k..just get rid of covert ops, and do away with raids why dont you? jesus..
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2010, 03:43:42 PM »

I agree that covert ops is pretty messed up.

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Jan`go Vhett
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2010, 03:52:51 PM »

check it all out... i havent did anything against the rules... the logs are there to look at.. i've never raided kyles account for credits or workers, i took a planet from kyle after he took it from one of you guys which is exactly the same thing a few of your alliance members have done for you

The only abuse I am seeing is this.
By yours and Kyle's own admittance you are in control of Kyle's account.
That is clearly against the rules as you are helping your own account with another you have control over.
Of course this isn't the first time you have done this as on Wars, before the reset, you and your alt giantterd were trading planets a few times.
So either shut up about nothing getting done about the rules or start playing by them yourself.

Need an s-ship? If you have Gold just search Jangos, then select the price you want. If you don't have Gold just pm me for a design.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2010, 04:21:19 PM »

jan your an idiot shut up...

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2010, 04:22:30 PM »

check it all out... i havent did anything against the rules... the logs are there to look at.. i've never raided kyles account for credits or workers, i took a planet from kyle after he took it from one of you guys which is exactly the same thing a few of your alliance members have done for you

The only abuse I am seeing is this.
By yours and Kyle's own admittance you are in control of Kyle's account.
That is clearly against the rules as you are helping your own account with another you have control over.
Of course this isn't the first time you have done this as on Wars, before the reset, you and your alt giantterd were trading planets a few times.
So either shut up about nothing getting done about the rules or start playing by them yourself.

i think you shouldnt bring personal feelings into this...

but emi..honestly, nobody'll stop bitching unless you do something..
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 04:24:18 PM »

Ya I agree that the rules in this game need to start being enforced way more.  People get away with cheating far too often....

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: