Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 04, 2024, 10:15:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A definite Case of abuse I beleive and a possible glich.  (Read 4493 times)
Iceburn
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2008, 11:26:48 PM »

As I understand abuse is repeated atacks with me not countering. If I counter than that is a legal attack. This commander thermonuclear coffe(#63753) made 10 reapeated attacks with me not counter attacking. This completely destroyed my entire fleet of over 24 mil in power. After that while i was still under protection when i was shot in no where i was attacked again 3 times in a row with no counter. This is not the first time i have been attacked repeatedly with no counter attack made on my part but is the first while still under protection. The commander that attacked me while under protection was WSC(#83284) and this is not the first time he has attacke me. This commander has made numerous multiple attacks with out me countering. Now this kind of stuff is really makeing me mad. i employ you to do something about this and set these commanders and others like them straight or boot them. If you want i can send you screen shots of my action logs so that you can see what I am talking about.

Thank you,

Iceburn
Report to moderator   Logged
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 01:23:02 AM »

lammy said since he cant post he told me to tell you your a tard...

and from me.. he can attack you as many times as he wants.. its not abuse.. well he's abusing your ships.. but not the game rules... it would be abuse if he's using more than one account to attack you

ninjastrike40
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 07:32:01 AM »

the thing that gets me is he is attacked in neb. but still i agree with cam

Winning a forum argument is like winning an argument with your mother.
Iceburn
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 08:04:12 AM »

lammy said since he cant post he told me to tell you your a tard...

and from me.. he can attack you as many times as he wants.. its not abuse.. well he's abusing your ships.. but not the game rules... it would be abuse if he's using more than one account to attack you

Well i don't mind being attacked it would be nice though if the higher commanders would give the the ones still learning the game a sporting chance and leave them to battle each other. As a personal rule I refuse to attack anyone 1 mill lower than me. If i take on someone higher than me and get I disagree kicked then i'm just a tard for doing so.
ninjastrike40
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 04:49:04 PM »

if you were talking to me as well i agree with cam on the second part not that first part of where lamma called you a tard or cam too

Winning a forum argument is like winning an argument with your mother.
Iceburn
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 12:57:57 PM »

if you were talking to me as well i agree with cam on the second part not that first part of where lamma called you a tard or cam too

Well right now I'm trying to help myself out and fully understand the TOS but from what I have read and compareing it to my log It sounded like it was to me. So now i'm doing some reading.
Wiley Space Cadet2
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 05:15:04 PM »

okay... first of all... there is no way i attacked anyone in a neb... all i have been doing with my alt is taking some segs from 0ed people and from the people i have done that too... they have not been in a neb.
jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 05:42:53 PM »

did u attack him first? if u attacked him then he can counterattack you and that can go through a neb

And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
Wiley Space Cadet2
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 05:50:34 PM »

nope... no counters... he was just unnebbed
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 05:54:25 PM »

well im not back long but i sure as hell no lamma is a tard good and proper laugh
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 09:56:24 PM »

Bountys go through nebs.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: