Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 13, 2024, 05:39:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Really HUGE ships !!  (Read 2443 times)
hope
Private

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2009, 06:53:01 AM »

As I am new and still learning, I hit the wall couple of times attacking players with ships that comes with HUGE amount of hitpoints and attacks.

Those couple of times all my ships DIE, yeah, they all DIE !!

So I am curious, and go to the "Design" section to try design something like that, and WOW !!

To get such a ship I need to have GAZILLIONS and GAZILLIONS of credits !! Even if I purchase credits, it'll still cost me hundreds of dollars for ONE ship !!

Since I am new, would someone please help me by telling me where those guys get ships like the "Space Station", "The Hated Things", "Bravo" and so on ....

Many thanks in advance !!
Report to moderator   Logged
TNTTony
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 08:17:26 AM »

Have you checked some of the guides in this forum?
Also, what server are you playing in?
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 08:22:44 AM »

It takes weeks of grinding and playing to be able to  earn trillions of credits. You cant just suddenly get that powerful just by donating real life money.... well you could if you wanted to make Emi extremely rich!!
If your new, just use this round to experiment and work out how to play and design etc, then you'll be more ready for the new round.
On the main server to get going you've just got to do as many encryptions as you can find, incursion aliens and then Encounters and some missions. Patience is the game here!!
On the wars server then thats harder, it will take a very long time to be able to earn enough to get anywhere near the top players.
tip
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 09:56:41 AM »

It takes weeks of grinding and playing to be able to  earn trillions of credits. You cant just suddenly get that powerful just by donating real life money.... well you could if you wanted to make Emi extremely rich!!
If your new, just use this round to experiment and work out how to play and design etc, then you'll be more ready for the new round.
On the main server to get going you've just got to do as many encryptions as you can find, incursion aliens and then Encounters and some missions. Patience is the game here!!
On the wars server then thats harder, it will take a very long time to be able to earn enough to get anywhere near the top players.
I must be stupid for I have played this game, on and off, for more than weeks, and yet, I don't have trillions of credits in my account.

And I just got all my fleet wiped off by someone even more powerful.
TNTTony
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 10:09:29 AM »

It takes alot of time to produce trillion of creds
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: