Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 07, 2024, 10:40:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: U.S. Marines  (Read 2574 times)
thehawk018
Private

Cpl USMC

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2008, 12:06:07 AM »

Ok, Incase there isn't one, I have started an Alliances for U.S. Marines and all Brothers in Arms of the USA, especially War Veterans.

The terms are simple: Lying and Cheating is not tolerated. You also must be able to take orders, which from the Military background requirement, I don't foresee that as a problem. Stealing from the alliance or Brother Alliances is not permitted, and will be dealt with harshly.

The application process is simple: post your Military credentials here, i.e. Rank Branch of Service, and if a Veteran, what Conflict(s), i.e. OIF, OEF, Vietnam, etc.

This is an alliance to bring Veterans together, to share Stories, to do whatever.

I also want to take time to pay tribute to our Fallen Comrades, and their families... We can't say enough how much we love each and everyone who has given their life to protect lives, and who continue to put their lives on the line. Semper Fidelis!
Report to moderator   Logged

Tiocfaidh Ar La... Erin Go Bragh

Semper Fidelis
basill
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 12:47:49 AM »

I"m in an alliance already but I am glad to second this "I also want to take time to pay tribute to our Fallen Comrades, and their families... We can't say enough how much we love each and everyone who has given their life to protect lives, and who continue to put their lives on the line. Semper Fidelis!"

edit: USArmy myself the hair now don't count  wow
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 12:50:20 AM by basill » Report to moderator   Logged
thehawk018
Private

Cpl USMC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 01:34:00 AM »

Greetings,

No worries on the hair, there are no regs on it here... Mine is not exactly within regs, I am well on my way to having a finely scraggly beard.

Tiocfaidh Ar La... Erin Go Bragh

Semper Fidelis
sansin
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 12:09:19 AM »

i sent a request to join before i found thread.  USMarine First Tank Division OIF1 Corporal
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: