Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 07, 2024, 11:44:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Skum's Dump  (Read 1863 times)
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« on: February 21, 2007, 10:57:59 PM »

The Immortal will become mortal as death shadows all. This is a land on the brink of war total; destruction at my hand. God unseen drawing out all the light from above. Fog now setting in to the swamp as mortals cry out in pain and fear.

Suffer for me, Suffer with me, Gods of death will mock the Skum, with dreaded fear, hoping, hoping to be accepted as one of its own.

Some have hope while others are left behind, what happens to thouse left in the wind? they get blown away...

Or do they?

Join Skum's Dump, and show me what it really means to have others look at you in fear.

currently recrurting Experenced Members only, you must prove to me what you can do.

NOW recurting new members to SD this Round is BORING!!! we need some action, i personally will not be playing but simply having SD around tends to provoke again, if you ever wanted to be aggersive, here is your chance.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 01:17:57 AM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 01:18:50 AM »

Hey once again SD is looking for new members, experenced only please maybe being around will bring the fight back into PvP
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: