Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 07, 2024, 04:47:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Don't join Loveless.  (Read 4575 times)
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2007, 08:30:10 PM »

UPDATE 5/19/2008 - Loveless is not accepting applications for the forseeable future-don call us, we'll call you. 

whatever you do don't join Loveless , thier ships are garbage scows, they never attack ANY one, and thier leader is a girl. cheer

however if you are looking for an alliance where you can play in peace with out having to worry about constant attacks and you have the patience of a  spider1  and the discipline of a   sniper   we may be the place for you.

our rules our simple , counter attacks only, diplomacy first , respect all - especially those who are disrespecting us.

remember when your    is the best you have nothing to prove. so don't   <---cartman                                                                                                                                                         

and i do not want people who are just going to jump ship.                                                                     spider2                                                                      i'd just as soon have no recruits as disloyal ones.                                                                         
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 12:02:36 PM by lostedchylde » Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Remfer
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 09:07:40 PM »

and ur alliance is????????
Report to moderator   Logged
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 09:17:20 PM »

cheer   WE are LOVELESS    laugh  did you miss that  16                                                                                                                               

spider2

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 03:37:55 AM »

Remfer, really, do not even think about joining Loveless. 15

spider2

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 11:57:56 AM »

rather than posting a new one of these i am just bumping this.

First - someone please give me the power to delete posts from my thread.

Second, due to an overload of members Loveless is not accepting applications for the forseeable future.

Thirdly - everyone whos been having a fun time attacking me and mine, i have a list, you are on it, and it happens when i decide, meaning when its best for me and the absolute worst for you. my counters never end.

zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 12:28:33 AM »

Oh dear, losted has a hitlist. Q_Q

I'm assuming you wanted all of the non-alliance related posts deleted?   16
I'll get right on it, sorry about this slipping under my radar.  1

If you ever want posts deleted, don't hesitate to PM me.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 12:31:08 AM by zephyrblade » Report to moderator   Logged

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: