Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 06, 2024, 02:47:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for council members  (Read 8904 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2006, 04:28:42 AM »

I know they should want to help the game simply to help. i agree with that. I'm saying that we should give them something for helping, just like Sir Emi reward people who give suggestions he implements (or he did) and those who write codes for him.
Report to moderator   Logged

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2006, 03:28:02 PM »

I believe it should be a mandate of the people.  Any nominee for the Council should be ashamed for claiming, they deserve compensation of some kind, or even petitioning for same.  The honor of being nominated, much less elected, is reward enough in itself for me.  That means I have the respect of fellow players, and that is a greater reward than any material compensation.
  Smacks of elitism, greed, and bureacracy to me.
The people should, and will decide it.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2006, 09:23:24 PM »

as I said before since I have been nominated I will abstain from this discussion if the people what to give the council some kind of small reward maybe 1 exp for something I see no problem with that but any more is just too much in my opinion

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2006, 01:58:29 AM »

im ready to ally anyone who thinks they deseve it.. and shouldnt i some reconiztion on counile members to? i mean "second the best" hehe

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2006, 10:02:05 PM »

I agree with the pirate mr tim.  just the fact that I have even been REFFERED to as a possible candidate for the council has made playing this game for years worthwhile.  it proves to me that I am respected in this game as a not only a great commander but also that people appreciate my advice and chats (not that many here enjoy them to often)

I mean, any other reward other then that is going to be fine, but it will always be a way way distant second place to the above reward.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Drackin
Corporal

the world is like a marble, roll with it

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2006, 06:34:19 AM »

i dont think the councill should get anything extra, im not saying that i wouldnt enjoy extra percs but the satisfaction of helping others and helping to improve the game is plenty enough for me

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2006, 07:11:00 AM »

I know i've been nominated, but I started this before I was nominated (I wasn't even expecting my nomination, much less being seconded.) I felt I should finish it out. It was merely a suggestion, kinda like a thank you fruit basket. Maybe we can give them a reward once they leave the council, and Sir Emi can decide how much they get. Would that work? Whatever you guys decide is fine with me, but I think it is best I stop arguing my point now, I don't want to look like I want a reward. If I get voted onto council, I'm doing it to help SO's future. Rewards are nice, but I'd rather see SO advance more as my reward.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: