Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 05, 2024, 10:49:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: List of Suggestions  (Read 9871 times)
BOS
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2006, 10:56:19 AM »

What picture? My animation?
Report to moderator   Logged

Beter alive then dead ;)

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2006, 12:22:23 AM »

yes, the animation, the picture. Sorry, I forgot most other countries don't use pic as an abbreviation of picture. lol.

Hobey ho,
Luffy

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2006, 12:50:07 PM »

Mine isnt animated , but he sure is handsome.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2006, 12:59:05 PM »

Well yes, sure he's handsome but mine got laid before he died  ;D

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2006, 07:40:41 PM »

alright, lets not fight over's who's pic is cooler.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2006, 09:58:57 PM »

ok, I am taking this straight from old forum, because I think it could stand another go around now, asI have had time to cook up a better way to implement it:  (but not sure how price level caps will be affected though)

---------------------------------------------------------------

you know, I was thinking, maybe you could put in a sort of mission multiplier. this is what I was thinking, to make it a little easier for those doing 100's of missions they know they will win, instead of doing them one by one, by one, by one, by one, and on and on and on, you could set it up like this:

in the mission selection screen, you have an option to use more of your turns to multiply the reward. this way, you can do 1 mission with the reward of 100 of them, taking up only 1 mission at the same time.

2 obvious advantages would be time restricted (and slow dial-uppers) don't have to go through monotonus 100's of mission, and another would be it wouldn't be having 3-4 people doing almost every single mission on the board (although I know this isn't the case in 1-10%, it still happens time to time, % range to % range)

the disadvantages however could be that this does not work with segments, (can't just use it with one 1500 segmnet mission to make a quick 1.5 mil) and the other thing is to multiply the amount of reward, it takes 10 additional turns per time, so doing 100 missions either way will yield same advantages, barring any losses of course, but the one doing multiplying will end up using twice the amount of turns. also, if the person manages to lose the mission he is multiplying, he still uses those turns he used to try to multiply the reward.

this would also make high end missions very interesting, you could take a gamble on a 100%+ mission multiplied by 100, where you may get 100X the high reward, but if you lose, you just wasted like an entire day's worth of turns entirely on single, failed mission.

---------------------------------------------------------------

as it stand now, doing a 100x multiplied mission will give same exp and crew level as non-multiplied, and difficulty raises extra per time multiplied, to account for each % going up, actually reward goes down.  just to say it now though, it would be impractical to be raising the turns needed expenontially (5, 10, 20, 40, 80)  because then you would just do 1 at a time multiplied by 2 to avoid the high extra cost.  actually...  now that I think of it gunfighter, this may work, actually.  especially since each time you go up the muliplied, the more reward you are actually getting then doing 1 by 1.  so the more extra turns you pay, the more extra credits.  just, going this way, a multiplied by ten mission would cost: 2560 turns.  kind of ridiculous to times a 1% mission by that for a 10% total reward, to spend nearly 50x more turns for it though.  na, I like it better the way I suggested.  each multiplied % you go up, the more turns by 5 you wasted.  10X you wasted like 50 turns for extra credits.

anyway, tell me what you think.  the basic idea here was to waste turns for a higher reward. 

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2006, 09:10:41 AM »

You shoudl start a thread for this topic alone, but it is a good idea.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2006, 05:44:57 PM »

ok, so you are saying I should create a new thread for this.  maybe it could be called: "ars's list of suggestions"  I mean, really, this IS a thread about multiple suggestions, so I figured it would be alright.  oh well, I'll move it if need be.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2006, 09:12:46 PM »

I meant that so more people will read it. If it is here, there is a chance less people will read it. Sorry if I confused you. It's ok to be posted here.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: