Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 13, 2024, 04:39:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Question about multiple weapons.  (Read 2368 times)
SirAlucard
Private

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2007, 01:43:54 PM »

Hi there guys.

I've been fiddling with design and have been working on formulas and the ilk, but I hit a bit of a wall.

I want a ship of mine to have 40x one of the weapons I have designed, but can't for the life of me come up with a way to fit more than one of it to my vessel, apart from redesigning *and of course, back twice, change name, click create...doesn't work*

Any help here would be great.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 11:44:58 AM by SirAlucard » Report to moderator   Logged
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 04:38:02 PM »

yes you have to design the weapon 40 times. clicking back doesn't work - i don't know why, but go from confirm design to design to weapon and click on the space and the drop down window on each value should display the number you previously entered so you at least don't have to type out each value 40 times.

spider2
Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
al3xazz
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 06:10:10 AM »

theres one thing that is wrong with this design- if u intend to use a 40 weap ship for mission then forget it- it wont have a little impact(if any at all) on enemy ships

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 07:48:50 PM »

The grammar... It burns!

Regardless, having a multi-weapon ship might have some benefits, especially with power ships. But you have to remember, the game does apply a penalty, so you won't get your full 40x damage.

Oh, and just pressing back doesn't work because Sir Emi's cruel, -_-. You have to make a new one every time, although they can have the same name.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: