Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 16, 2024, 12:14:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: G-Unit's Stance  (Read 32445 times)
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2006, 04:29:40 PM »

WAR!!!

because of increased hostility towards G_Unit members and allies, G_Unit is now at war with:

Dreadlords
Space Balls
Eternal Darkness

if you do not wish to engage G_Unit, you better not be in these alliances.
Report to moderator   Logged

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
fat monkey13
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2006, 10:17:19 AM »

do g-unit wars affect the connection as well

The only thing certain in life is death.
"Always look on the bright side of life" 'til you're died that is.
Life is full of all sorts of challenges, and once you've completed one, there'll always be another.
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2006, 10:44:08 AM »

not a whole lot.  because you are primarily a training group, I don't think it will.  I just hope others also see this distinction.  training alliances should try to remain truced with everyone, so noobs can learn in peace.  just don't be using it as a cover to get to an an easy top spot, as that will never happen  16

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

PierLuc
Private First Class

the canadian weapon !

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2006, 06:22:35 PM »

wth ??? confused

war with us ?(dreads)

and....why ?

proud to be french !
tro fier d'etre francais !!

go edmonton go !
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2006, 11:16:11 PM »

because of increased hostility towards G_Unit members and allies,

I believe that should say it all, really.  one day I get on with a message from Law, saying how you are attacking his alliance, and his asking for help.  and so I accepted.

Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2006, 07:15:42 AM »

WAR!!!

because of increased hostility towards G_Unit members and allies, G_Unit is now at war with:

Dreadlords
Space Balls
Eternal Darkness

if you do not wish to engage G_Unit, you better not be in these alliances.

may i remind you ars that zyggy attaked me first .. i msg him that i will not counter because he had lost everythig he sent , i didnt lost a sigle thing , after that Ronald got some scanings from Ducas , eventualy Ducas attaked him , later Ducas attaked me , and if you say we increased hostility towards your alliance after we stayed down from your attaks , id say this is a war your gang started. + we havent ataked The Connection , we have nothing with them even if they are your second alliance , its an alliace for training we respect that you teach newbies.

and of course just for other to know you/your teammade sayed ( second in command  ) "As of this point, G-unit is declaring no wars and is in an unspoken agreement with many alliances for an era of peace..." . Should i take it that SpaceBalls were not in those many alliances you talked about ? Last roud i attaked luffy and afther a chat i apolagiesed to him , this round kinda the same with zyggy .. even thou the war with Ducas made me some extra income from selling his fleets ...

*This post had the porpuse to tell everyone that G_UNIT peacefull declarations were bull.... *cough*

So ... still whanna do this ?

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2006, 05:43:38 PM »

oh really?  then were did all my ships go THAT GOT BOARDED BY YOU YOURSELF!!!  where did all the other ships go that my fellow alliance members had?  especially Luffy, if I remember right, he got attacked SEVERAL times in just 24 hours.  those ships didn't just up and walk away.  this is after MANY attacks, I wasn't even refferring to that incident.  also, if Murphy's Law stops their war with Dreadlord, then we will back down as well.  not until then. 

also, that is what I meant, I am not and WILL not ever require our training alliances to help us in a war.  in the future, it may come to G_Unit needing a second alliance for actual members, tehn that will be different, but not yet.

also, this brings an interesting point, emi, in the galaxy, it would help TREMENDOUSLY a permanent truce bringing together fellow alliances.  because it sounds like the alliance members guarding together doesn't count with fellow truced alliances.

Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2006, 06:03:29 PM »

oh really?  then were did all my ships go THAT GOT BOARDED BY YOU YOURSELF!!!  where did all the other ships go that my fellow alliance members had?  especially Luffy, if I remember right, he got attacked SEVERAL times in just 24 hours.  those ships didn't just up and walk away.  this is after MANY attacks, I wasn't even refferring to that incident.  also, if Murphy's Law stops their war with Dreadlord, then we will back down as well.  not until then.

hmm... yes i got them , also got 2 of ducas and many more ... but this was AFTER you guys scouted Ronald and me , scouting wasnt even that much of a biggy , the attacks on Ronald started the war... and if you started a war aint i have the right to attack how i choose and when i choose in the timeplay of that war ? of course i boarded him , and sold the ships i captured and even made a profit from the war with u guys.. its been peace now for a while .. neither Luffy and ducas attaked me , even thou i couted them sever times ... but hey , i do have this rght , right ? it is a war and in a war there is no fair way or wrong way , there is only fight to the end , but We started as a peacefull allaince and even now we would accept your truce , lets not say surrender.this could go on monts for now.

So .. as you sayed .. we still are at war and attaking in the future with no preatention would not upset noone then.

and Murphy law vs Dreadlords ? i think jeff is kinda kicking even your guys not to say murphy law....and as i heard it from wizard on the chat DDD is now agresive to your bounch as well , at least Wizard.. you think you can handle 3 alliances on your head ? and im talking about al you down under top 10 , Ducas and Luffy can take care of themselfes for now , and maybe for days weeks months to come.

ive tryed to put some sense in some of your members to call it truce there is no point in fighting. some of them understood some not , still you are their leader.

and i will remind you the fleets i captured were made should i say fairly .. a war is a war , there are no rulles in a war. and untill you call it truce who knows what dastardly deeds we Spaceballers might do ...

deathStar1337
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2006, 06:51:15 PM »

When you declared war with Dreadlords we had been at truce with Murphy's Law for at least a day and we are still truced with them.
There was nothing in our aliance forum to say that we were ever at war with Murphy's Law.
Maybe one person atatcked a Murphy's Law member but the whole aliance didnt, and as i said we are at truce with them.

21 death  21

Forfeit the game , Before somebody else Takes you out of the frame and Puts your name to shame, Cover up your face , You can't run the race, The pace is too fast,You just won't last!
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2006, 07:33:08 PM »

deathStar1337, don't talk for jeff, ok? I saw the battle reports myself, there were at least 3 of your members names on that list, if not more, after I saw three I said ok, I'll message ars and we'll go. I'M the one who told G-unit we are at war with Dreadlords, ars just informed everyone up here. As for our war against you guys Ricu, not a clue how it happened, I sure as hell didn't order it. I get on one day with a message sayign we're at war with SpaceBalls from I think ducas, and then one from Murphy saying he wants to know if we are going to back him up in the war, I told him yes.

I'm all for trucing with you guys Ricu, but Ducas, well, he's still a bit ticked I think, he did get hit pretty bad. As for peace with the dreadlords, hell no.

And I said two things at the beginning of this round: A) We are trying to prove we are trust worthy as allies after the War_Knight Scandel and B) We're trying to be peaceful. Note the trying to be part. I never said we would be with everyone or for all of this round. We haven't made any major problems, and we have many allies again, so if we're at war with you, you did something to deserve it.

deathStar1337
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2006, 07:49:36 PM »

I said :
When you declared war with Dreadlords we had been at truce with Murphy's Law for at least a day and we are still truced with them. Fact
There was nothing in our aliance forum to say that we were ever at war with Murphy's Law.
Fact
Maybe one person atatcked a Murphy's Law member but the whole aliance didnt, and as i said we are at truce with them
Debateable

I was stateing that we are TRUCED with them and that there was never any evidence of a war in the aliance forum on our end. Also please tell me where i was speaking for jeff??? 

Forfeit the game , Before somebody else Takes you out of the frame and Puts your name to shame, Cover up your face , You can't run the race, The pace is too fast,You just won't last!
Demitrious Ducas
Lance Corporal

I can't say anything making this image any better!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2006, 08:08:23 PM »

I'm not ticked off about anything... war is war. I've no intention of supporting peace or a truce with Space Balls, as I intend to test everyone one of them that comes into my range, if they are worthy they can stay at the top, or at the top too high for me to reach with powerships fine, otherwise... go back down and develop new tatics and ships.

Ricu... saying "it has been peace for a while now" when you know well enough you attacked my System Command Fleets 36 times, wiping them from 2 different systems in the last 24 hours, doesn't sound like you want peace. The excuse that you were mining doesn't hold weight since you were really just hunting encounters, and we both know that mining would have taken far too many turns away for the # of systems and encounters you and I have visted in the last 24 hours....
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2006, 11:56:22 PM »

We were responding to the info we recieved, you may have truced with them, but they wanted us to help with that war, I got on and said yes, and according to Murphy, you truced a day AFTER we declared war on you. I can't believe anything you claim to be or not to be on your alliance board/forum because I can't see them, and I saw the report bud, three people from your alliance. And you speak for jeff when you say we declared war when you were truced with them and all that jazz. It's his job as commanderof Dreadlords, not yours, to tell us this stuff. You aren't an officially recognized second in command as I've seen no announcements, so your word=diddly squat.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2006, 06:49:18 PM »

death, tell murphy to post here the war is over.  not you.  also, space balls has been launching attacks EVEN BEFORE THAT.  I just turned a blind eye to it until now.  this has been coming for a LOOONG time.  also, if you remember, we have had to survive attacks from ALL other major alliances at the same time.  I know how to play very well now, even make top 10 easy.  just be thankful I have a Real Life that leaves me with precious few fleeting moments on-line for most of the time, and with only dial-up as well.  or I WOULD be up there beating ships out fo service as we speak.  if only I could find a worthy apprentice...  1 

lol.  jk.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2006, 02:33:04 PM »

This is what happens when an alliance has a member in the top ten and the alliance as a whole isn't used to top ten members, they think it makes everyone else start the wars, not them, and they think they run the galaxy and if they say something, it is automatically true.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: