Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 08, 2024, 05:59:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Aeternal_Light 2  (Read 3423 times)
Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2006, 07:05:47 PM »

TEUFEL HUNDEN PEACE PACT-

TERMS OF PEACE
Effective immediately, there is a peace between AL2 and Teufel Hunden, on the following conditions.

1. Spayed is gone from AL2, and is not to be readmitted. Failure to comply is an act of war.

2. Further incidents where members of AL2 harm any member of TH will be viewed as an act of war, and will be met by full scale retaliation against the whole of AL2 until the offender is gone from AL2, in the same way as Spayed.

3. If such incident takes place, a cease fire will be ordered by both sides. After the offender is removed, peace talks will then commence. Failure to obey the ceasefire will be viewed as another incident, as per section 2.

4. Offenders may not be readmitted once removed. Readmission of an offender is an act of war.

5. Offenders will be considered to have forfeited their honor, and can expect treatment according to the way TH view that kind of people.

Effective immediately- all counters resulting from the recent hostilities, are to be disregarded. There will be no tolerance for further attacks.

Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 07:31:34 PM »

THis is also posted on the TH alliance board,  The Teufel Hunden alliance stance, and General.  It is also suppose to be sent to all AL2 members to insure no accidents. This is to insure I dont keep hearing I didnt know.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 02:04:11 PM »

wow - with all respect midnight, but this sounds to me like AL2 did a mostly unconditional surrounder to TH - kinda like that terms would not really be accepteable to most others  - I mean from the outside this looks like AL 2 accepts that other decide who is in ur alliance and who not.

well at the end from last what I saw AL2 was really down after TH got over them so this could have been the only way for u guys to survive as nearly a whole.

welcome back peace - may we all prosper and god-speed to both alliances !!!

w/r bb
Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 08:46:39 PM »

eh not unconditional surrender... but seems like frank won the war... meh i know i would never take those terms... but hten again i would never get in a war with TH 16 Viva La Resistance 16 (meh so i wanted to say that 16)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 08:48:47 PM by Hellsword » Report to moderator   Logged

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 09:20:04 AM »

Well, the thing is... Frank gave me three chances (His players were attacked 3 times after I ordered a "cease-fire" on them). After each time his players were attacked I told him "Next time it happens I will kick them for ignorance, or we will go to war". I'm not gonna say who attacked the TH member, but I never kicked him after making the attack because I was offline. Frank then declared war to move with a preemptive strike. I felt that Frank deserved to attack me after being so patient and considerate. TH and AL aren't supposed to go to war, and I will not allow that to happen. I made a sacrifice that I felt was necessary to prevent further attacks.  1
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 09:24:34 AM by Midnight44 » Report to moderator   Logged

Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2006, 09:31:55 AM »

We are currently at war with Skum's Dump. Just informing everyone that didn't already know.  16

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: