Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 07, 2024, 10:04:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hi there.  (Read 2237 times)
Mazz
Private

Firefox For The Win!

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2007, 05:36:37 PM »

I'm Mazz. You guys knew me as Asria a while back. I'm on Adderall XR now, and I really do feel the changes flowing through me. You won't find me acting the way I used to, but instead, you will see me acting in a civil manner.
Report to moderator   Logged

Through failure we learn the road to success. Through defeat, we learn a thousand lessons. Through victory, we learn nothing but arrogance.

MALICE
Lance Corporal

:)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 11:40:18 AM »

well ive never really talked to you, ive just heard some REALLy strange stories, but a fresh start i think is a good idea now that your medicated 13
Mazz
Private

Firefox For The Win!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 01:22:59 PM »

well ive never really talked to you, ive just heard some REALLy strange stories, but a fresh start i think is a good idea now that your medicated 13

"Facts can be stranger than fiction." as the old saying goes. The medication not only changes how I act, but it changes who I am.

Through failure we learn the road to success. Through defeat, we learn a thousand lessons. Through victory, we learn nothing but arrogance.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: