Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 14, 2024, 03:57:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Worker Credits not coming in?  (Read 2215 times)
pleasedunhurtme
« on: June 19, 2006, 02:03:23 PM »

Its happened to me a few times now, not sure if its a coincidence, but after I am attacked multiple times my workers just freeze up and refuse to do anything. Setting it to credits or resupply doesn't make a difference - my stash remains empty even after half an hour.

Considering I pumped all my cash into workers, I am now completely broke and since my fleet has already been devastated, I'm basically screwed... unless I store up all my turns and burn it on something to generate funds from biofarms which is not enough and just means I am going to be raided like crazy the moment the nebula clears.

What am I doing wrong or does this belong in the bugs section? I would have assumed its a bug, but no one else has reported this...
Report to moderator   Logged
charmuska
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 04:45:38 PM »

It happens at various times.  It probably happened to others as well (I know it did, they've been talking about it on the chat a lot).  But yea, this is a bug.

At least you didn't have all of your stash removed (this happened to me and others before).

To my knowledge, you won't get back what you would've had, nor will you get back what you lose from attacks while it's being fixed (at least, I didn't).  Just letting you know what to expect.
pleasedunhurtme
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 08:22:28 PM »

Thanks. I was on the chat yesterday actually, and no one was talking about it at all but perhaps it was too early for others to tell. I know it stopped cause I was desperately waiting for funds to re-seed my fleet.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 06:56:26 PM »

This thread is in the wrong place, requesting it moved to bugs/problems.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: