Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 11, 2024, 09:34:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Remfer  (Read 2090 times)
Remfer
« on: October 16, 2006, 10:51:14 PM »

BIG EDIT:

My name is Ian Simonson and I have been playing this game since three rounds ago.  I will kill WoS since they have wrongly accused us of attacking them.  Stealth is the key...

EXTERMINATE > Warrior of Shadows

BTW - Dr. Who rules and the Daleks will aid us in destroying WoS

pistols sniper gun_bandana gunsmilie rifle nunu whip gun2 death shuriken until they're like  crutch helpsmilie out_cold nervous1 and bow down to us notworthy
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 08:31:08 AM by Remfer » Report to moderator   Logged
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 09:48:33 PM »

please dont double post,

wow 13 and playing spaceo? thats a bit young on the avrage age for this game, i would have to say most players are around the 16-17+ range...
Report to moderator   Logged

Remfer
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 08:02:37 AM »

like i said i'm great with computers...but i found this game looking for an mmorpg.  At first i found skylords and this, but that other game was really bad.  It had a galaxy thing but it didn't really do anything.  You had this ship that took one plasma or something...so i decided to try this game and it was intresting...so i might be young, but i know my mmorpg's enough to know what is a good game worth playing and what isn't
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: