Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 19, 2024, 11:56:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: PvP Incentives  (Read 21812 times)
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2010, 08:22:08 PM »

i think its a great idea, unfortunetly with your new update there wont be any pvp...
Report to moderator   Logged

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2010, 09:32:58 PM »

i think its a great idea, unfortunetly with your new update there wont be any pvp...

I don't think there are any worries, once there is an alternative that you can make enough credits from PvP, it will burst in all out war  laugh
Maybe there will be more evenly matched commanders too, I would like that, more competition more fun 1

Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2010, 09:37:44 PM »

so your saying im going 2 make enough 2 break even when i sell my 100 quad ship and power down 2 attack?

there will be more evenly matched commanders when the new ones bother to learn the game instead of whining to you and getting bullshit updates like this

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2010, 09:52:36 PM »

so your saying im going 2 make enough 2 break even when i sell my 100 quad ship and power down 2 attack?

there will be more evenly matched commanders when the new ones bother to learn the game instead of whining to you and getting bullshit updates like this

I don't support the power down and attack tactic, I don't think it's fair and I seen this player totally destroy 50 other players using his Tiny Man formation. There was 0 chance for them to counter since he only has a planet and no mothership segments, they lost everything with no chance of retaliation. He did this every day, until they quit the game. There was no gain for him, other then to grief the other players.

I don't think it's fair, and there should be more restrictions in the way you power down to hit lesser power commanders.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 09:55:28 PM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2010, 09:56:13 PM »

ok so i cant power down. that leaves me at 100x everybody else's power...

in that case u should pay me the 100$ at the start of the round... cause ill max in 2 months... unchallenged..

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Qualopec
Lance Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2010, 10:00:28 PM »

How about to increase PvP we remove alliances on main cause it seems to me that the only reason the top players don't have anyone to attack is because they are almost all in the same alliance

Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2010, 10:02:45 PM »

we are the top because we work as a team, there is no pvp because everyone is girl thingy's..

most people in my alliance wern't top players before they joined...

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2010, 10:16:05 PM »

I totally agree they should split up, but getting rid of alliances all together would be a bad idea, as alliances are usually what help new players learn the game.  However i do believe that splitting up the vets into multiple alliances would be good, because it would take them longer to gain power, giving the rest of us more of a chance to be succesfull.  Especially with the update that will increase profit from PvP this will work well

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2010, 10:28:41 PM »

what u dont seem to understand is that half the alliance was taught in this alliance.. but fine split us up, we wont attack echother.. and we will still dominate the top 10.

its crap that u think we should be disadvantaged for being good and playing longer and working as a team..

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
TNTTony
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2010, 10:29:06 PM »

I totally agree they should split up, but getting rid of alliances all together would be a bad idea, as alliances are usually what help new players learn the game.  However i do believe that splitting up the vets into multiple alliances would be good, because it would take them longer to gain power, giving the rest of us more of a chance to be succesfull.  Especially with the update that will increase profit from PvP this will work well

Okay, it is very easy for people such as yourself to say "split them up". However, these are the reasons why the vets are in one alliance.
1.  We are all good mates and respect each other in terms of game skills and personality.

2.  Splitting up will not make a difference since the reason why we don't attack each other is because of the above reasons. If we were in different alliances we would still help each other out.

Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2010, 10:30:37 PM »

its fine that you work together, the bad part is that when you guys all dominate the top 10 together, its hard for anyone else to make top 10.  which might be why a lot of players stop playing after they realize they cant win

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2010, 10:32:21 PM »

is not our fault we cant be beaten atm. we play the same game u do, its possible for u guys 2 do the same and challenge us.

but what ever.. next round will probably me mine and tonys last...

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2010, 10:34:55 PM »

well here is a suggestion.  Either start a training alliance, or go out of your way to help people learn if they dont understand something.  I think the biggest reason other people dont make the top 10 is because even though they know how to play for the most part, they dont fully understand all aspects of the game

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2010, 10:35:53 PM »

u ever heard of the Official training alliance. one guess who started it...

and we answer questions all the time.

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
TNTTony
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2010, 10:36:50 PM »

its fine that you work together, the bad part is that when you guys all dominate the top 10 together, its hard for anyone else to make top 10.  which might be why a lot of players stop playing after they realize they cant win

I can see that it is hard for you when you see the top 10 being dominated by one alliance. However, splitting us up will mean that the top 10 players will still be the same players but in different alliances. So the only thing you have changed is the alliance picture.

Everyone in our alliance are very experienced players and although we help each other out in regards to taking planets and sharing the salvage from aliens, each player are in the top 10 because of their skills.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: