Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 11, 2024, 05:39:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: My First Design!!  (Read 2312 times)
loskobosko
Private

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2007, 04:03:18 AM »

So, i want you to tell me what do you think about this crappy ship i have been designing.
Be true, but not cruel.. this is my first creation 1

The cost of the sheep is 660,030

AttackDefenceHitpointsCrew Level
102.285 040.515 Rookie
Attack accuracyAbsorb PowerSP PowerAP Power
56 %
41%
00%    00%

I couldn't understand so well what SP and AP power are, nor Defence, nor if they are important.
Maybe someone here can help? 21

Edit: the thing i would really like an opinion about, is: is this ship better than the default trainee fighter?
Thank you in advance people.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 04:08:47 AM by loskobosko » Report to moderator   Logged
thezerg
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 12:20:40 PM »

It depends on what you are trying to use this ship for. Are you going to do missions with it? Use it as a swarmer?

Secondly, in order to help as best we can, you need to post all the components you used along with all their stats. I personally like people posting them the way i do in the forum in my sig.

Finally, SP and AP are things that emi was going to add into the game but never did. Def works differently than hp, ill explain it if you want, but just know that i never use it, ever.
Report to moderator   Logged

a helpful website for noobs ~ http://cotaspaceo.17.forumer.com/
PrincessDrak
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 01:18:20 PM »

I would, with that cost, drop the attack down about 40,000 and dump that into HP, bringing them about evenish.
loskobosko
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 01:36:44 PM »

Yep. I read some more blog and i saw that probably i had a too much high attack.
Now i do not have time, but i will post the components. After all, all i learned was from this forum, so if my little design i going to help someone, welcome.

See you soon with my design components!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: