Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 07, 2024, 12:16:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: djjcuk  (Read 3370 times)
Rachel
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2007, 09:48:37 AM »

I am sick and tired of everyone treating djjcuk like a doormat or something. He is a really nice guy, and he doesn't deserve to be treated like this.  4 10 2 If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's an example coming from Captain Banger:

clapping  good for you hallowedreaper!! me and cam came from WOS and nighty is a tough player. looks like your doing pretty good in ranks. your better off with WOS than ultimate losers. laugh oops ULTIMATE WEAPON.  17

I can understand some people are just joking around, and I'm not saying djjcuk is flawless, everyone has their flawes, but I think this is crossing the line. djjcuk has never done anything to hurt someone, show off or anything to get this kind of crap, so hereby I am kindly asking everyone to lay off him 1
Report to moderator   Logged

In Game --> AMI
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 01:38:19 PM »

djjcuk is cool and a good guy.. dont have a problem with him.. still have to attack him a time or two each round just for kicks.. and maybe he'll eventually hide them mains from me

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 11:33:06 PM »

lay off him? never! plenty of times i have logged on to see him bragging about how good he is. learn to play before bragging. however! there is no need for name calling. just do your talking on the battlefield. lay off on the name calling please. when your ready to learn pvp djjcuk. look me up for some pointers. i will train u and then u can attck me after it for all i care. the better the challenge for me the happier i am. i will say u r good at the pve aspect of the game. once u learn the pvp part. i pitty the ones that mess with u.
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 04:40:47 AM »

djjcuk is cool and a good guy.. dont have a problem with him.. still have to attack him a time or two each round just for kicks.. and maybe he'll eventually hide them mains from me

yep cam you have a good point there  16

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
djjcuk
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 04:43:22 AM »

lay off him? never! plenty of times i have logged on to see him bragging about how good he is. learn to play before bragging. however! there is no need for name calling. just do your talking on the battlefield. lay off on the name calling please. when your ready to learn pvp djjcuk. look me up for some pointers. i will train u and then u can attck me after it for all i care. the better the challenge for me the happier i am. i will say u r good at the pve aspect of the game. once u learn the pvp part. i pitty the ones that mess with u.

hey wolfy... I'm sorry if it came across if I was bragging but I can assure you I didnt mean for it to come across as bragging... I was just really chuffed that I've mastered the pve aspect of the game and you are right... I need to learn how to do pvp... but the thought is off-putting... I do want to learn... and I never meant to annoy you... cheers  19

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
flibble
Private

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 05:36:14 AM »

Its nice to see people sticking up for others

ROCK ON!
Leader of the Edge walkers!
Rachel
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 06:41:38 AM »

Its a lot less nice to see that it's needed

In Game --> AMI
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 10:44:59 AM »

if u ever have any questions djjcuk. then ask away. i would love for u too learn every aspect of the game. but like i said. u can be the best at pve. but without the pvp. u will loss it all. unless u r allied with everyone.
djjcuk
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 12:48:12 PM »

cheers wolfy... I do have one question... I'll mail you  1

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: