Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 06, 2024, 06:21:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Help me get Emi's attention guys..  (Read 11868 times)
Res
Private

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2011, 09:18:43 AM »

Then have all the vets stop attacking the noobs and have them teach them.

The "Training allaince" does not train.

I have also notived that people are getting attacked 9+ times with only there mains being targeted and no pships ever being destroyed.

I watched "The Mechanic" get attacked 9 time last night. He even posted the attacked. on the 5th attack he lost a 4T main and on the 9th attack he lost a second 4T main. While the person attacking him dropped low enough that a counter would be worthless.

There should be a set max number of attacks that can be done on someone by 1 person. Just as there is on raids.

The Mechanic is a new player that is quiting not due to me, but due to people like Gaz who lead him to belive that he was helping him, then broke a truce with him and destroyed his mains in the middle of an incureson after he lowered his guard as Gaz told him too.
Chickenbutt attacked his planet cause "he was told to attack it or be run out of the game".
Core attacked him 16 times in a 20 min time frame. then last night Gaz attacking him 9 time taking 2 4T mains (lost one on the 5th attack and anouther one on the 9Th attack) before he went in to a neb.

It is not me that is doing anything. It is people like Gaz. I also have even noted that when people like HK (highlandknight) does alt abuse he gets away with the "granddaughter" account thing. Just like when he took the stressedout accounts planet a few rounds back he was not band for using others account. Yes stressedout got his planet back, yet that was against the TOS, and you let him stay in the game.

It is not me but you who that is not following the TOS, and allowing the game to spiral downworad.
Report to moderator   Logged
clouthour
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2011, 09:43:55 AM »

u should all come join wars

Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2011, 03:34:49 PM »

I have to agree with the various comments that Resolution isn't breaking any rules.
What he is doing may be unethical but this accusation has been made before in this game about other people.
Unfortunately, this game does come down to the survival of the fittest... I may sound harsh but that is a fact.
As for Gazkuls board attacks.... no way should a player be able to attack mains that many times.... and what I mean by that is... if that happens, you havent defended yourself properly.   Powerships are a must. you have to be an extremely experienced player not to go with them (and usually enough power so not to be touched)
2nd rule..... use dummies or swarmers to go behind your mains this limits the number of ships attacking your mains.
3rd rule...... Marine as much as you can afford to.... and more.
if you cant afford the powership cover, then you should buy a lower powered main instead.

Note to all new players... if you want help and don't know who to turn to, then ask in game chat... most players will direct you to the people to trust. Be wary of high ID numbers.....

Mechanic.... I know your in an alliance with william, but I strongly recommed you join an established alliance even if its just for one round to get some experience.... william should really do the same.
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2011, 03:47:44 PM »

Just to add.... when I started I was attacked often by a vet.... someone called Nighty. A round or 2 later it became Cammy and Chicken on a Chain.  I had to learn or quit.  There's been rounds that I've been attacked and there's not been a thing I could do about it ( rounds involving big donators have been one reason). Then I have to play defensively... that often means having credits in reserve to rebuild when hit.
I don't approve of new players being hit, but in this game it's hard to stop it. All I can do myself is try to help and advise, and I know for sure there's several 'Vets' out there that would be happy to do the same.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2011, 04:07:16 PM »

Yeah.. Sucks for the new guys but I agree with some of saturns comments.. I was attacked by some vets when i first started playing but it made me a better player.. Problem now is I don't think there is enough vets helping people now.. Not saying the few out there don't help theres just not enough now or they don't have enough time.. Back when me and sat first started playing there was ample training alliances and ample friendly vets offering help to all. Just don't have the player base anymore to do this.. Although res is being a prick he's not breaking any rules. I'm also seeing in this post how uninvolved emi is with this game now. Not saying that this couldnt be a busy time for him being the Holidays and all but still.  Oh.. and spanky sucks... what a girl

clouthour
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2011, 08:10:09 AM »

dont really play on main but from the forum posts i think the mechanic is just whining on and on about how he got attacked and first tried to suggest it was abuse then later decided that it was a fault in the game. GET OVER IT. if u didnt get attacked u probably wouldn't have found the forum button urself.

and then there are ppl complaining about training alliances. lemme just ask this how did the first few ppl learn? if they could do it then surely u can too now that u have some sources of advice i.e. forum and as u put it "vets".

and surely u "vets" can come up with ways to force ppl to quit if u wanted too. that person who has been trying to get new players to quit, u could just continuously zero him. if he still doesnt quit then atleast now one will listen to him as he would be seriously low in the rankings.

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2011, 03:59:38 PM »

nah.. doesnt work like that on main anymore... Can't really zero anyone anymore... would have to take out their planets and all ships in one swoop.. pretty much impossible

clouthour
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2011, 07:27:44 PM »

lol cammy of all ppl i think u would find a way to do it 16

Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2011, 07:55:34 PM »

To effectively zero someone, it would need some incompetence on their part to achieve it..... and luck.
As Cam said, you'd need to simultaneously hit stations, mines and ships, and then with the ships ...successfully board and capture them all to prevent them gaining compensation.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2011, 09:08:49 PM »

Yeah.. and you can't hardly attack planets anymore either.. have to be within a certain power range and you leave counters and it enters rebellions and attacks are the same way

The Mechanic
Private

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 09:27:19 PM »

saturn to reply to you telling that I should join an establiched allaince.
I tried. Noone would allow me to join them.
It would appear that every new player is an alt of some "vet" or of "res or stressed". There for I was not allowed to join any allaince at all.
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2012, 08:02:11 AM »

Quite a few alliances are permamently suspicious, so they won't recruit those they do not have a 100% certaintly of who they are.. or who they are not!! (I think these alliances have had their fingers burnt in the past with their recruitement)
Others, including Nemesis are careful on recruitment but not paranoid.  What I mean by that is we recruit, but want to see 2 main things in a member... 1. potential ability, 2. loyalty to the alliance, 3. likely to keep playing.  (sorry thats 3 stupid)

Nemesis has allowed alts in, the only things I ask of alts is that I know the main account. Another reason that we havent the paranoia is that we havent anything to hide in Nemesis, we dont plot behind peoples backs so there's nothing really to spy on us.

I will say that currently, there are not many active alliances, so your choices are low.

If it comes to it then I'm more than willing to put an alt in an alliance or even start a training one (though I'd really need help due to my limited play time)

clouthour
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2012, 02:04:23 PM »

Yeah.. and you can't hardly attack planets anymore either.. have to be within a certain power range and you leave counters and it enters rebellions and attacks are the same way

d**n so thats three servers completely screwed now.

Meh still possible 16  12

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2012, 10:11:39 PM »

Well PvE isn't too bad now that DDay takes 5 people  16
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2012, 05:54:16 AM »

that means all 5 active players in PvE can set off DDAY yaaaaay

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: