Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 16, 2024, 06:59:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: WOS Declares war  (Read 8545 times)
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2007, 02:49:38 PM »

laugh

spider2
Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2007, 02:55:35 PM »

also you should also place in mind that i didnt declare war on nights allaince when i found out that he was spying on my allaince with an alt a month or so agao, and again when i found out he used that alt to steal my ship building guides, post in the back of his allaince, and call it his own guide eather..

NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2007, 04:38:07 PM »

Slimy Duck(#5601)                  Yeah Nightshadow2 was in DDD..but how is that spying when you knew he was
RE: Alliance join request           in there and helping him out..you told me to check out your guides and i did                   
                                      helped out alot,i told me alliance and said this info is by skum bag  16  it says   
2006-12-06 17:59:50               your name at the bottom of it so yeah 16

FOO
Corporal

Just face facts, you will always be a n00b so STFU

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2007, 10:32:19 AM »

i even went and cheaked the msges between him and nightshadow before he joined, he told night that he was in DDD then in Skum's Dump and other people (other than me aswell) knew his password. he then changed it (well he did give me his password when i asked him, but still...)

Lets just clarify a point here, I am sure you dont mean Dooms Day Defenders (DDD) but ddd(dooms day defence)

BTW, My alts lead alliances, and losted, just to beat you to it, most of my alts have gold acc, I pay my own way.

I guess it sucks to be on the outside lookin in. Then again, SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!

http://teufelhundenspaceoddysseyhelpsite.piczo.com/
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2007, 05:24:16 PM »

i will stick up for lamma on that one cuz when i found out about the attack. i asked kry why he attacked SD on his alt. all kry said was that he was bored that day. then later on all the alt stuff came up. superscott attacked for no reason and night tried to justify it with new info he found out about after the attack.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2007, 10:21:02 PM »

yah! excally, well put wolfy.. i knew what had happened, you just placed in the words to make it seem like more sence and well without large explanations to..

btw kry hates me now to hahaha

superscott(#35941)
2007-02-05 09:57:32
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ATTACK!!!

man yer like a tick you get under my skin man

Add to ignore list 
Replied to message:
oh and what did i lose? hahaha almost nothing 1

*mark's another line*
"welp that's number 182"

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2007, 09:42:48 AM »

A while ago I had 38 acounts, and only 2 of them were in the same alliance, all alliance leaders knew those acounts were mine but only the leaders for most acounts, I used it to communicate very fast, and to react very fast on things that ould destroy our peace.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: