Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 12, 2024, 09:49:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Excessive Money Transfers  (Read 9385 times)
Demitrious Ducas
Lance Corporal

I can't say anything making this image any better!

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2006, 09:52:45 PM »

Sent to Sir Emi,

Excessive Money Transfers

About 10 hours ago, before I went to work, there was someone doing excessive amounts of money transfers, that the amounts being traded far surpassed any logical sale or bought info. They were trading High Tech Scanners, I think, and the amounts were 2.5Trillion Credits for the buy, and the seller was at 25Trillion Credits...

I watched them cycle through those two offers appearing, disappearing, and reappearing about 8 - 10 times over the course of nearly 30 minutes. I would imagine that a player willing to trade this many credits, is willing to transfer more than I saw in my limited time. I would estimate the amount transfered to be 200+ Trillion Credits. Once I pointed out the transfers in chat, many people started watching and speculating on who it might be since, only a few people could even make such trades, requiring very large warehouse space/ mothership segs. After a short time and several more transfers, with most of chat talking about what had happened, the transfers stopped, likely because of all the attention.

I would hope you can investigate this matter, and even though this round is virtually over, perhaps keep them in consideration for next round... as someone willing to go so far as transfering this many credits, is willing to stretch other rules or find other unintended loopholes.

Thanks.
==============================================

I truely think that Sir Emi should do away with ALL Independent Market use, it has become far to easy to manipulate the reasoning for transfering undeserved credits, on the bassis of an individual sold a ship, BH info, or hit someone I hated, or walked my dog... I find this defeats the purpose of PLAYING the game, if someone is willing to give another player this much credits, anyone can win if only the sweet talk and befriend the right players, it is no longer about being the best but about being a suck up.

Sponsership of weaker players and friends through loopholes and lack of gamesmanship, will ruin Space Odyssey for many players.
Report to moderator   Logged
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 10:41:29 PM »

im pretty sure its midnight getting the money, was he online? its happened before, midnight randomly got about 10 quad in ships, were the day before he upgraded barly to a 1 quad ship...

and it would explain how he jumps from 4-5 tril power to 2-3 quad power.. and how he can even keep up with me... and if lightseeker was online, he would be the one givng midnight money...

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 07:55:14 AM »

it's possible, if it is lightseeker, that midnight had the money and got hit, and lightseeker is only reimburshing him. I doubt lightseeker would cheat. In my personal opinion, I think Bigbroni is behind the feeding, but that's just personal opinion. If it is Lightseeker, I'm 100% sure it is legal and he has a good reason. Light isn't one to cheat.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 08:49:54 AM »

Monkey, I saw several of youre accusions and mostly did not react. I did jobs for aswell lightseeker and for Broni. Lightseeker pays alot more ten Broni, broni doesnt feed anyone. If he did why is entire AoF so f**k**g low?

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 09:03:41 AM »

I'm not saying bigbroni feed an AoF, I'm just saying, personally, i suspect Bigbroni, who would be the person who could do so the easiest. I'm not saying he did, I'm saying in my mind, he's the most likely candidate. For all I know it's Chicpea or lammalord, or even Hellsword. And I said it's possible it is Lightseeker. I'm just trying to ensure that no one is accused unfairly here by others. You have to look at everyone who could do it on that scale.

TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 10:05:03 AM »

really man somethinghas to be change berfore ppl can get the power and money to do it again in the next round

WARS Account= Overmind
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2006, 11:15:44 AM »

You take it like if light send it its a reimburse for Midnight, but if its Broni he's feeding someone. Thats none-sence.

For example take it like broni would have sended me the creds I get 30 trill a mission. So it wouldnt be feeding. Most ppl who can trade 25 trill a trade are so strong that it could easily be a normal payment wheter its Lightseeker Broni Hellsword Lamma Chic or who ever else.

Demitrious Ducas
Lance Corporal

I can't say anything making this image any better!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2006, 12:53:09 PM »

My point was paying ANYONE for ANYTHING in those amounts is ruining the game, if it happened at the start of the round lower but proportion amounts it would still be excessive and against the spirit of this type of competative game. This whole round has been one giant fiasco of loop hole amnipulation, alt account abuse, and lacking in fun for most players.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2006, 02:17:22 PM »

Yes, that's true Ducas.

FTP, I'm saying I know lightseeker would never give credits unless it was withen rules. Bigbroni however, I do not know that of, and some people are saying he regularly gives others credits for no reason. Wither it is true or not doesn't matter, this sort of thing should not be allowed period, no matter what the credits are for.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2006, 03:58:30 PM »

Open youre eye's, would be a good thing.

If you want further info contact me on msn if its already up for you seither.

chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 04:08:16 PM »

Right im gonna say this only once to clear my name from this thread. Just coz i got the segments dosnt mean i cheat for 1 i dont need to cheat i work hard for my place in the rankings, and 2nd thing i stopped playng the market over 2 weeks ago due to all the outbidding that was going on, all my segments are on bio farms. I make more in one mission than i would in the market in one day. You can have Emi check my account. The last things i bought in the market was a few days ago so i could take screen shots for the site i created to help new players then turned the segs back to bio farms.

Hope you get the culprit im off now gonna get some more creds the legal way.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 06:19:55 PM by chicpea » Report to moderator   Logged
TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2006, 06:14:16 PM »

chic no one every said you were recieving credits im not tryin or say it is you but may be you could have sent some to some one else lol but idk why youd do that

WARS Account= Overmind
bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2006, 06:54:19 PM »

Well i tried not to pay any attention to this post, but with you accusing me like this I simply cannot stand by without saying anything, If i had my way you and your alliance would vanish this round - holy crap I am sick of people like you trying to be the daddy of this game or the jugde and jury...

Ok I did donate some euro to this game some months ago, but beside that I stayed inside the rules of the game... and even then donating is not cheating - as I see it

How can you claim to be my executioner and claim the right to judge me ???? -Even if i decided to give 100 trills to anyone thats not a point "YOU" have to say anything about .. YOU don t know me - YOU don t know my attitude, you don t know my personality you don t know me at all ... Within this entire post you claim i fed who ever ...

I am so much very mad cannot even begin to imagine - ...It is obvious you are targeting me all the time in this - and even worse in other threats ... - you want it u can get it ...It is very rude how some of you people treat others when you think you know all, and in reality you know nothing, I do not cheat and i did not transfer credits, please refrain from using my name in your discussions without a shred of proof

w/r bb
TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2006, 01:48:31 AM »

please refrain from using my name in your discussions without a shred of proof

w/r bb

ahhh there we go i repeat

without a shred of proofthats the magic word ...

in order to prove who who is doining it the market should be made "un" personal and private bids should be anounce on the news or something as proof of such abusive actions ...

and there is now way this should leagally hurt any one or any in game buisnesses and i think if you disagree its cause you are the one who has been doing the transactions... and if it isnt you, you should have no problems with the adjustment i hope will be made as you should be uneffected by it.

WARS Account= Overmind
bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2006, 06:28:02 AM »

well ushould read what I wrote and what he wrote ... -

if I am accused I am pretty sure its my right do defend me - just that I play the game does not mean I have to accept all what ppl say about me or what they say I do!

its better u read a bit what was posted before I did ... - thats not a deiscussion thats already a post about me being guilty of what ever. - ... - thats not acceptabel to me.

w/r bb
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: