Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 02, 2024, 11:02:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE READ THIS.  (Read 8464 times)
SorisDark
Private First Class

Change my gender!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 02:28:50 PM »

i think that it is a great idea, and will really help out new players. plus it may get more ppl to play  wow
Report to moderator   Logged

SlayerX
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 03:39:19 PM »

emi promised all kind of nice goodies for sowars yet all i see is pve and main updates

there was talk about item construction, commanders, pvp salvage ect ect.

you can call me a greedy bastered all you want i have never attacked some 1 with tiny Titans that was way below my power unless i got attacked first.
i left every 1 alone to grow in peace while i could ezly have sold all my ships and made a 100bil FP fleet and board every 1 2 death 3 months ago.

atm wars is so slow to get any credits to make a attack on any 1 will take at large ammount of time to get enough credits marines to survive the counter and have enough cash left.

if you want to help new players

wars credit gain will need to go even if a big nerfed goldtransport was added it would help top rank wont find many believe me on that.

having big fleet power on wars should get you some kind of bonus so people will stop making tiny titans ( ok some wont but i would already be at 100tril FP if there was anything to gain from it) now im lowert my fp so i can find encounters there are non to be found when your ranked 1 or 2.

they should start with the avg Tech of the entire server active server pop.

avg lvl of commander of the entire active server pop.

and avg lvl of mother ships mods of the entire active server pop.

atm the only fun you have on wars is pressing your mission button 1400 times a day giong missions with no multiplyer dont know how you do it rabbit i want to start murdering people afther i been diong missions for 45min let alone a entire 2 days of it tell me your secret about keeping you sanity plz laugh
Report to moderator   Logged
stupidyankee
Lance Corporal

New York Yankees

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 06:39:16 PM »

the biggest problem i have seen with newbs is that they all seem to mine ALOT(SO wars)....i constantly have told a lot of ppl to stop mining and start doing missions and get more biofarms but they are bent on researching through mothership modules.

of course your never gonna improve if you waste all your turns mining...they should be told they really don't need to mine right when they start b/c its kinda useless....and they should really really give more designs....

though it doesn't help that ppls alts hit them alot....i remember getting hit by three veteran players when i first started of and it almost made me wanna quit esp when two of the three are buddy nebbers  16
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 11:05:56 PM by stupidyankee » Report to moderator   Logged

Need a starter account for SO WARS message Mobius13 13

WARS Account= Silence555

Need help getting started? join Galatic Training Squadron 1

I'll take what i can get lol.
DarKy
Private

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 05:57:25 PM »

sorry for bad english  1

im not often visiting forum's .. but training alliances it's only VERY SMALL help! like .. no don't mine mineral's! no don't atack rabbities ^_^ no don't atack bio if it's power better like u!

actually i fink .. noob's on SO WARS it's like a meat.. it's ALMOST impossible to RANK UP in SO WARS! if only u not in pof ((( it's true what a POF is a GOOD alliance and it's TRUE what nobody can't fight it! but sometimes im fink about - just drop the game .. noob's don't fink's they drop and run from there .. becose VERY HARD PLAY!!! if i build Space Station then it's been destroed if i construct a planet then it's been captured! im play about 5-6 month's ! and it's VERY HARD !!!  1-2 week protection ? booooooooool $hit!  in week im always been hited by 3-4 times it's SOOOOO many segs .. well myabe im crying like baby right now! but it's imposible to play in SO WARS even 5-6 month's player like me .. noob ... don't laught me ..

training alliances it's a small help ..

so wars - it's a game on endurance!

if noob wana bee best! SOMEDAY(1-3 year, and if rabbities live the game  14 ) he will be best! or he just drop the game .. question - "wanna noob's plays SO MUCH ?"

and don't u fink what give's chanses like protektion or LEVEL or CP or DESIGN to NOOB it's be Fairly under the relation to me??? cos i don't get LEVEL or CP or PROTECTION or DESIGN!

only hard mode of SO WARS can help noob  wow and god of course  wow

god.. BLESS SO WARS NOOB!  laugh

training alliance good idea - for helping noobs in game rules... but if he wanna be in alliance alll his life ?  atention
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 06:04:56 PM by DarKy » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: