Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 11, 2024, 02:09:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Here's a new Galaxy suggestion  (Read 2975 times)
Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2006, 06:16:33 PM »

As i previously posted about sollar systems and .. read all about it in the suggestions  14

here's round 2.

As starts exist in galaxys each one has its own life , black holes appear and dissaprea from noweare , "suns" explode ( supernova ) commets travell around the galaxy , so as asteroids , so i know SirEmi whants to introduce the habitabale planets for workers military posts bla bla , how about making a sollar system from only a star liek the sun , and maybe 3-4 planets that move around in a quadrant. and another 3-4 wich could be black holes , asteroids wich are just passing by from quadrant to quadrant, and if you would have your mothershipp visiting a commet ro some moving object in space , you would travel with it around the galaxy as it moves and you are in its orbit. so this could spare a lot of turns , because it will be fre to move with the comet but its direction its instable and you might wind up in the oposite corner of the galaxy  16 , and also encounters will only be available on asteroids or events that appear in a sollar system ( quadrant ) wich are 3-4 in a quadrant , with a spawn at 10 minutes like missions and after you done an encounter in a moving asteroid or black hole it will dissapear respawning in a different place in your quadrant and with a different encounter .

This would be a great way to do encounters when the sollar system /quadrant protection will pe made , so you will let noone enter your part of the galaxy and only you can do encoutners there , unless someone else conquers it.

again... Comments ?  15
Report to moderator   Logged

Finis
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 07:35:18 PM »

Why not just add this to your previous post. It makes more sense to add to your previous suggestion then start a new one.

As for comments, you might be making travel too easy. The possibility of ending up on the other side of the galaxy doesn't seem like enough of a risk. Perhaps risking severe damage to the fleets might make it better. The encounters idea looks good though. It allows those who don't normally have a chance at an encounter to take a shot it.
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 10:07:16 PM »

can't have it be TO many though, wouldn't look right go to a system and all of a sudden find like 200+ encounters on taht 1 star alone...

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 11:21:22 PM »

i dont mind that... i like encounters a bit more dangerous sure but way better than missions if you can find me

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 09:46:12 AM »

no...  I meant going to a system and needing a 3 mile long screen to see all 100+ missions with a so big picture for each and everyone.  nothing to do with hardness of each.

I would say put ina cap of like 10 encounters a system, that would be PLENTY, right?  I mean, especially when normally right now you only find like 2-3 if your REALLY lucky.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 01:11:51 PM »

i dont care if i find only 3 or 4 , what angers me is that i could do them with the darn decoys, 15 bil power encounters , even reavers are more dangerouse then that , come one , at least stat the encounters at 500 mil .... look what i hade to do for an encounter because i couldnt find any good ones only under 50mil

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: