Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 11, 2024, 06:43:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: No credits as power.  (Read 3451 times)
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2006, 03:58:39 PM »

Dont let credits on hand count with fleet power and commander rank not coun either. As then ppl can join doomday without having the change of getting nocked out.
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 10:33:59 AM »

I believe what FTP is trying to say is that since we cant touch credits on hand they should not count toward the power of a person like reserve fleets dont count.  In that way a person cant put 35 million credits in thier mothership and know they wont be kicked out of dday.  that way some one that wanted to could just get 20 accounts give them all 35 million credits in thier mother ship and start DDay with no chance of being knocked out

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 10:36:13 AM »

Yes sir  12

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 05:00:50 PM »

yes...  but right now that is about the only VIABLE option of even HAVING a chance to start DDay.  and even then, it only if someone doesn't purposely join DDay, just to betray them 1 hour before it finishes *looks menacingly at lammalord*

the point is, it is ALREADY ridiculously hard to end the round, EVEN WHEN ALMOST ALL OF SPACE ODYSSEY WANTS IT TO END, but can't because 1 high ranking person doesn't want it to end still.  this susggestion would make it next to impossible to EVER end a round, unless almost 100% of the entire community wanted it to end, which is almost next to imposible by itself.  as in: why would rank #1 person want it to end?  he is up there in rank #1 already.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 06:03:14 PM »

with the council coming up i dont thing Dday will be a problem. the council will shurely have a word in the ending of the round ... so hand cr not to generate powr would not be a prob...

this is another comment why people under a certain rank should not be in the council .... having 5-6 noobs with rank 100 in the council and of course they whant to end the round to start even ( i know this coz i was liek that previous round  Opps ) would not be fair to the players in the top . also no more than 2 members form an alliance should be in the council. oh but i guess im suggesting this in the wrong thread  6

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 06:10:26 PM »

ok, I saw this before, and well...  let me put this in terms everyone should understand:

I will fully accept a cap of 2 members max from each alliance in the council IF, and ONLY IF, you cana ctually FIND 2 players you even KNOW about, ALL from a total of 10 different alliances.  of course, multis and run off alliances would also not count (like saying G_Unit and The Connection is completely different)

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 06:18:33 PM »

of course you cant chose Lammalord and Slimy duck , or Ricu and Riq ... the players who are active and we know about .

i sugest people who join the forum should be. here we got to know eachother and there are no alts here  16

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 11:25:36 PM »

yes if anything were to involve the council i would offter to put my alt slimy duck on istead beacuse it tends to be a real known name.. everyone knows it and it would fit there nicely

im always geting "17 slimy" or "whats up slimy" in the chat form people i could of sworn i never me.. yet they sceem to act as if i that well know.. i am a very active player in this game one of the most active at that

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: