Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 11, 2024, 04:57:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: hire workers function.  (Read 8702 times)
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2006, 06:31:21 PM »

no, they (and I) are saying set it to where all credits credits by the workers are automatically used to hire more workers, this would give you many, many more workers then growth alone, but would in turn mean no stash when you get back.
Report to moderator   Logged

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 06:34:53 PM »

Ya, but in no time at all, you'd have a quibizcuzilion workers.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2006, 03:48:12 AM »

Chronos, it's exactly the same as setting it to credits, only it's workers instead, as you get interest from credits, which is exactly like growth for workers. example:

You have two accounts, each with 500M workers and 500M credits in their base. Base 1 is set to credits, base 2 is set to workers. We'll say they make 50M a day (even though this value is wrong) and we'll set the interest and growth to 10%, the max for a gold account. After week 1 base 1 would have about 750M workers and about 900M credits. Base 2 would have about 900M workers and about 750M credits. Basically, all that changes is where your numbers are going.

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2006, 02:24:21 PM »

I'm just saying, that if you set your credits to workers (That's like 448M a day for me), it wouldn't take long for your workers to double, then double again, and again. You'd be making trillions.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2006, 11:37:22 PM »

It would take longer then you think, because as your worker count goes up, your growth % goes down. Eventually you'd hit the negatives, as you couldn't possibly keep up with all the growth, so it would balance out to your position in the game. I think the idea would work wonderfully.

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2006, 03:43:53 PM »

I was always under the assumption that the growth only went down when your biofarms became insufficient.

warner
Private

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2006, 06:01:02 AM »

Yes you're right chronos. But don't forget that maximum growth is 10% for gold and 5% for non-gold account. Also when the ammount of your workers will be really huge you just can't supply them with ammount of biofarms needed. but when you reach this ammount and this feature would be available you could switch it to credits or ships as well
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 03:09:03 PM »

exactly Warner, that's why I say it would work, because as your worker numbers go up, you need more biofarms, eventually, you won't be ab;e to get enough biofarms to keep up witht he workers, and it'll balance out. It would go a lot slower then you think Chronos.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: