Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 03, 2024, 09:47:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 43
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: RANDOM OBJECT FIGHT!!!  (Read 199734 times)
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: May 14, 2006, 11:34:52 PM »

*gets up... again*

"ohhh what the?? Flys? eak not agai..."

*thud*     
Report to moderator   Logged

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 14, 2006, 11:36:56 PM »

*He finaly get's his hyperdrive working again and arrives back again.*

Wait, people are actually getting pwned more when I'm gone?
My methods must not be very effective... Oh well.

Wait, is that...?

*Gets pummled repeatedly by large balls of destruction.*

Ow...

*Presses Da Button Jr., thus releasing a volley of 800 goo bombs to engulf everybody aforementioned.*

Muwahahahaha... Wait, are those things comming back?!? Run!!!

*Gets pummled repeatedly by large balls of destruction, again.*

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2006, 12:35:01 AM »

*Suddenly, Chuck Norris descends from the heavens and kicks Chronos straight in the crotch*

BOOM, you got p00ned Chronos!

*is suddenly jumped by the Jackie Chan*  Ahh no....!!!

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2006, 12:40:02 AM »

Ooph... ... ... the pain ... ... ow ... ... ... My life is a never ending fountain of pain and misery topped only by the agony in which I am currently drowning in ... ... ow ... again ... ... ... ...

Wait, what happend to my goo bombs?

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2006, 12:44:57 AM »

*notices Godzilla chowng down on the goo bombs while trying to get Jackie Chan off his back*

Dammit, I need HELP!

*watches as Shaquille O'Neal knocks out Jackie Chan, and then goes after Chronos*

Watch your back, Chronos!

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2006, 12:52:25 AM »

Eep!

*Takes a kick to the face.*

Oh noes! Oh wait...

*Presses the distraction button on his Utility Belt O' Kaos®, thus summoning the guy from that caramel-carmel comercial.*

*Then tries to flee but ends up running face first into the next poster.*

Ow...

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 15, 2006, 01:02:48 AM »

*wack*

Jeez man watch where you are going!

*continues to be chased by the Blue Meanie*

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: May 15, 2006, 08:58:46 AM »

*wakes up again to finally find the cost clear*

"ouch so many bumps on my head.. ohhh and thouse sp00ns, and more sp00ns, and more sp00ns, and that monkey wrentch, oh and them balls of decution, so not cool at all"

*goes into mothership, after all them bumps on the head lost half of my brain cells, and evediendly forgot to "duck" when going into the flight room to start up engine again*

*thud*

ilKhan Ulric Kerensky
« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2006, 04:05:32 PM »

*Teleports lammalord into an alternate universe where there is nothing to injure him any more*
*Then flees to the nadir jump point of the planet and flees to hyperspace*
Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2006, 04:53:29 PM »

*pops out form nowerea stops ilKhan Ulric Kerensky in hyperspace *avatar* with the reason : we are reconstructing this hyperspace window , please follow route 11263 to the nearest Hyperspace window.

*ilKhan Ulric Kerensky follows orders and drops into a booby trap , he sudenly finds himself surrounded by fat wemans wich have been teleported to his mothership.

*sees the next poster on the "broken hyperspace window" and send it to follow ilKhan Ulric Kerensky. Good luck with the wemen guys  17 laugh

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2006, 06:27:25 PM »

"what were am i? im soo lost.. theres nothing to hit me? yay! now ok this is boring.. what do i do know... ahhh a spek or dirt!!!"

*thud*

"well that wasnt so bad... ahh a bigger one"

*Thud*

"humm still not that bad.. were am i? Ahh what the a gient one!!!"

*THUUUD CRUSH POOF BANG SMASH*

"it ran me over!! noooo i been teleported to the galaxy if dust..!! wait, im allerigice to.." *AAA CHOO*

*AAA CHOO*   *AAA CHOO*   

*AAA CHOO*                               *AAA CHOO*
                         *AHH CHOO*

*AAA CHOO*

(note to next poster: follow monkeys directings.. for i dont count as a next poster.. im somewere else.. yay)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 06:29:31 PM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

ilKhan Ulric Kerensky
« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2006, 09:39:38 PM »

Hmm...a hyperspace route under construction? Never thought I would see that...Fine then...
*Teleports all the women off my mothership and travels the long way to the nearest working nadir jump point*
*Gives lammalord medicine so he is not allergic to dust*
*Activates Full Lockdown on mothership*
Ha! Now I have just locked myself my mothership! Wait...Is that a good thing?

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2006, 11:59:51 PM »

*Straps a hundred Zeeky Buggy Dude bombs to ilkhan Ulric Kerensky's mothership.*

*Then he puts his hyperdrive into overdrive and get's as far away from him as physically possible.*

*Then he goes a little farther and get's trapped in a hole in space and time that teleports him all the way back to the 21st Century where he finds the Zeeky Buggy Dude bombs which he previously strapped to ilkhan's mothership which happened in the future which he went back to through the hole in space and time to the future that already happened and gives the Zeeky Buggy Dude bombs to Chronos in the past which was, at that point, in the future but already happened in the past that was, at certain time, the future. Then he watches as Past-Chronos straps the Zeeky Buggy Dude bombs to ilkhan's mothership and then as he goes throught the hole in space and time in the past, but which, at one point, was the future but already happened in the past, which used to be the future... or the future of the past... the future-past... the fupasture...*

*Then he goes as far as physically possible but no further. This time, anyways...*
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 01:12:55 AM by Chronos » Report to moderator   Logged

Valefore
Lance Corporal

Ya think?

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 17, 2006, 12:51:17 AM »

*pops out of the past of the fupasture to warn chronos Zeeky Buggy Dude bombs were acctually timespacecontinuum bombs, and that they make the fupasture collapse on the future past and present, creating the prespasturent, whre Valefore arrives from. Looks around.."
OMG! REAL matter...  my god, the misery!!!! this stuff hasnt been seen... whatever we mesaure "time" with now... OH NO! Large balls of destruction *thud* OW. OH NO! Shaq! HAVE MERCY.

*sends out 100000 decoys to attack the next 3 posters and shaq, in hopes of getting away. the decoys are set to self destruct when the get close to a ship, because they are disguised to look like a convoy of naked dancing women lost in space.*
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 17, 2006, 01:11:11 AM »

Nooo! Not the Presbyteri... Prespasturent! Oooph... not... Chuck Norris... again... ...niaga ...sirroN kcuhC ...ton ...phooO !tenrutsapserP ...iretybserP eht toN !oooN Nooo! Not the Presbyteri... Prespasturent! Oooph... will... the pain... never... end...

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 43
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: