Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 13, 2024, 04:32:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Direct Trade & Starbase new function  (Read 1783 times)
The-Joe
Corporal

Aliens got me!

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2008, 07:45:40 PM »

I would suggest that direct item trading between players should be made possible. In order to avoid abuse, choam maximum prices and one trade/day rules should remain, except in item vs item trading. There are very valuable items in game which should be directly tradeable, like turns items and pinpointers.

A starbase should function as a permanent detection tool. So special encounters available around a starbase should be visible to the starbase owner. This may be also a researchable technology for the starbase. This would greatly increase the starbase importance in the game.
Report to moderator   Logged

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 11:01:34 PM »

Opening item trading from player-player will allow tons of abuse with alts, etc. to get turn items and probes. No player-player item trading.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
basill
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 01:10:52 AM »

If this wasn't a turn based game it would probobly be ok but with it being turn based it would be lopsided in no time.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: