Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 12, 2024, 08:31:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1921 times)
Mawgwa
Private

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2006, 02:42:28 PM »

Hello my name is mawgwa and i just started playing i thought this was a verry fun game able to design your own fleet and develop your leader any way you wish, but im starting to not undestand the workings of the game every time i save like 50mil and build ships to do missions some high level comes and destroys all my ships leaving me broke and pissed.
Whats up with that is there no skill cap on attacks? are new people here just seg farms for the higher levels? Please dont get me wrong i love the game but im a lil pd at this point i dont see any point in building up if the higher lvls just take it from ya?,also there are so many people giving advice on builds but one will say no def just hp and another will say all def.its pretty confuseing i can see why the long time players will say experement is the best but as i stated who can experament with fleets that last les than a day?
Thanks for your considerations and i would love to be told how to play properly this is one of funnest game around exept for the continual destruction of property before you get to try it out? how did you guys do it i cant see any hope for improvement when 3-4 hours after building your fleet it is destroyed by higher lvls leaving you broke.i realy feel like cannon flauter.

P.S. Sorry Mr. Monkey sir if i have placed this thread in wrong place wanted to say hello and get some advice at the same time.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 03:24:35 PM by Mawgwa » Report to moderator   Logged
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 03:57:02 AM »

use powerships to block attacks

(next time you log in messege me, or just ask in chat everyone know what they are and they are used alot, well known easy to make-sort of)
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: