Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 12, 2024, 12:30:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Gunfighter Frank  (Read 4152 times)
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: April 06, 2006, 01:13:55 AM »

Well I Gunfighter Frank.  I was a Gunfighter in real life, the name of my last squadron in the US Marine Corps.  I am a true Teufel Hunden, Devil Dog, meaning I earned the title of US Marine.  I am currently 40 years of age.  I am a medicaly retired US Marine. I spent From 1982-1990 in the US Marine Corps.  My name is Cpl Frank D Theis USMC retired. Now I am the head of the Maintenance department at a Veneering mill. Only able to work maybe a third of the year due to health reasons.  So I spend my bored time on this computer playing this game.  Been fighting with the VA and the Marine Corps for 16 years trying to get disability.  Found out about 2 weeks ago why they had my medical files all messed up trying to say I had a pre existing condition. well maybe in the next 6 months to a year it will get straighted out. Hope I get some seriours back pay.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
duke2004x
Private

Kill Or Be Killed

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 11:23:46 AM »

Serve for your country and the try to screw you over, bad...
Anyways, did you serve in any wars?  If so, which ones?

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 12:20:39 AM »

I was in Grenada for operation Urgent Fury, and Panama for operation Just Cause.  I did a few more things in between and 1 after Panama.
I have a few replacement parts due to battle damage before any one ask, plastic Knee, 15% of my skin had to be grafted back on due to burns.  got a couple bolts and wires.  and had a couple teeth bolted back in.  I cant talk about some of the the stuff I have done but I have had orders singed by Col. Oliver North.  You do the math and the history lesson and figure it out.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 01:44:43 AM »

Oh, nice. Lol, that's so awesome.

Smee
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 07:51:44 PM »

lol frank u just scare the jebus out of me lol

smee
False Memory
Private

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 01:05:52 PM »

rockon rifle

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
Carpe Cerevisi
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2006, 09:02:59 AM »

If you can read this, Thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a Soldier gunsmilie
Remfer
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 10:38:48 PM »

Woah, frank, i never actually though gunfighter was part of like a code name or that your name was actually frank...its cool that you actually served the country, untill i read this i thought you were just the typical teen that found some cool saying online...

the wars you were in, its amazing...its too bad you have to spend most of your time on this website though, even though this may be hipocritical, it is sorta a waste of time to spend all day on a website where you get 1 turn every 1 minute
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 03:53:30 PM »

HAHAHAHA I knew you were in the marine corps. my brother is a marine. he has been for a long time. i didn't think you were that old though. no wonder you are so good at this game. well like my brother always says Fun time marine corps - Semper fi.   sniper

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: