Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 16, 2024, 01:58:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance Commanders  (Read 2182 times)
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« on: April 10, 2007, 06:05:10 AM »

I was wondering... how about a commander was enabled to run a second alliance when his first alliance maxed out with members... I remember back in the days of the peace federation... Peace Federation got too full and I had to create an alt to create Peace Federation II which all became too much for me to handle... its just a thought... there would of course have to be rules and stuff to stop players going overboard with alliances and stuff but I was just wondering about alliances.... cheers  19
Report to moderator   Logged

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
FOO
Corporal

Just face facts, you will always be a n00b so STFU

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 08:27:48 AM »

Nice idea, but then why bother having a player limit in an alliance if you can have one person leading multiple alliances from 1 account?
There is provision for more members in an alliance by using cp. I enjoyed being in one of the biggest alliances ever, but I can understand the reasons for limiting the amount of players in an alliance.
The more alliances you lead, the harder you will find time to actually play S.O. , you would end up becoming more of an admin than a player.

I guess it sucks to be on the outside lookin in. Then again, SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!

http://teufelhundenspaceoddysseyhelpsite.piczo.com/
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 01:55:38 PM »

Respectfully djj, it would lead to more opportunities for abuse..lord knows we already have enough of that.  Usually attrition takes care of alliances becoming too full.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 09:40:46 AM »

Respectfully djj, it would lead to more opportunities for abuse..lord knows we already have enough of that.  Usually attrition takes care of alliances becoming too full.

Thanks mr. tim...... i'm afraid your totally right......  16

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: