Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 02, 2024, 05:49:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Post count and Luffy  (Read 15175 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2007, 02:40:33 AM »

and I do keep my eyes open asria, it is one reason I end up posting all over the forum, because I'm looking around for things needing to be delt with. most of my posts were made after I became a moderator for the first time.

Honestly, if I was merely trying for a high postcount, I'd just spam topics randomly, and argus, it's fine that you don't stop to read all my posts, I don't mind that at all. I rarely read every post by someone in a thread after their initial response, I just browse through for key words. I don't expect every post I make to be read, but i know that it is nice to know when you post something, that their is someone who agrees with you, which is what most of this post count complaint is about, my short posts telling people i agree.

And if you notice, I haven't been on very often recently, maybe 1 time every 3 days, because real life keeps me busy. There are times when I have enough free time to stay on almost all day. It varies day to day. So if my posts annoy you, and my post count insults you, don't read my posts and don't look at my post count. As I stated before, it's only about 5-10 commanders who have a real problem with my post count. The rest either don't care, or just ignore most of my posts.
Report to moderator   Logged

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2007, 03:07:56 AM »

hey, if you have that much of a problem with his posts, just ignore them like everybody else... oh wait, what was that?
*looks up to see luffy posted*
hehe, oops  laugh

na, jk, normally from what I've seen you at least -attempt- to stay on topic...

and really, I talked to you about this before, and I agree, really, a good reason for all this whatnot about luffy's post count, is simply because when he reaches, say, 3k posts, he is the first EVER on this forum to get that high, and thus also showing what certain ranks are called...

like for example, at the current rate people are going, how long would it be before you found out the rank luffy's at now is called posting machine?

and I'm sorry if people see my text as just more blah blah blah, and I sincerely hope you do good at any job anywhere that has training... because it is obvious you haven't gone through anything like that or you would be used to this already.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Smee
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2007, 08:26:23 AM »

sounds like people are just jelous lol

oh well

get over it who cares read them or not

Smee 12
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2007, 05:34:34 PM »

cheer  i'm thinking i want to post like luffy.

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2007, 08:16:52 PM »

heh, ya, the funny thing is, I have such a low post count... yet you see the length of most of my posts you see some of them are easily 5 to 10 times the size a normal post... lol\

(I'm trying to keep it down to make it easier on you guys, truly I am laugh just I hate posting multiple times on the same thing, lol)

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Asria
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2007, 08:36:40 PM »

I meant nothing ill by it, Luffy. Sheesh.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2007, 02:56:22 AM »

I know asria, but people here like to take what people say and bend it to their will, so I was clarifing the matter now, before it happened. I know you meant no ill by it, lol.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2007, 02:45:06 PM »

*sigh*  What the hell is wrong with people these days?  Let Luffy post however many times he chooses.  It's NOT a big deal.  I fail to see how a post count has any relevance to what is being said through the post.  Let's all stop acting like children and grow up and realize that we're better than that.
Can we not get back to the original purpose of the thread?

Luffy, I hate to say it, but you DO digress quite a lot in your posts sometimes.

Oh, and wolfy...

If you really want to be taken seriously, you should probably invest in a typing course of some sort.  Because honestly, I'm more inclined to ignore posts by people who type like you than people who can type well (like Luffy, for example, but of course there ARE exceptions).

« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 04:02:37 PM by Charlemagne » Report to moderator   Logged

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
deathStar1337
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2007, 04:17:25 PM »

wallbash Oh My Goshies....  who cares how many posts luffy does or does not have?  well some of you do for some reason  3

yes luffy made a big deal about reaching 3k posts, thats because it means something to him  21

If like most people you think his posts are "useless" then simply dont read them 14
I personally find a portion of his posts to be tiring because they dont always get to the point fast and are very long *no offence ment* ... this is just how he is and how he likes to post  *if i am wrong luffy then throw a pie at me* tomato wounded1
if ya dont like it then just skip them...  stop moaning about it already! yawn thats more annoying then anything  Opps

spam  O.O juest realized i am defending luffy O.O  gotta run..... bye2

Forfeit the game , Before somebody else Takes you out of the frame and Puts your name to shame, Cover up your face , You can't run the race, The pace is too fast,You just won't last!
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2007, 04:38:16 PM »

I do tend to be long winded and detailed about my posts, that is very true deathstar, it's a bad habit of being a writer. I take no offense to it.

and yes, being the 1st person to reach 3k posts does mean something to me, it's something that no one else has done yet, so it's a little special to me personally. But I thank you, and Charlemagne, at least partially, for your kind words, and ya, Char, I do disgress some, but i'm not the only one, lol.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2007, 09:01:20 PM »

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm behind you 100%... I just like to call a spade a spade, y'know?  14

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2007, 03:25:52 PM »

I get that, and i know you're 100% behind me...just with a blaster at my head. lol, jk.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2007, 09:19:20 PM »

Hahahaha.... Oh, if only I had insurance THAT good... Lol.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2007, 08:27:59 AM »

lol, yes, if only

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: