Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 02, 2024, 01:45:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SD attacks on the Teufel Hunden  (Read 3581 times)
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: January 24, 2007, 05:40:08 PM »

Lamma this is getting to be a habit from your people.  Shirr was right next to me in the rankings so there is no excuse for his attacks.  HE has been ored.  but futher attacks on the Teufel Hunden will be seen as an act of war and treated as such. since he ored me Dan beat him down so my counters would be effective and if he uses those counters it will be seen as an act of war as well.  You currently habor one member on the TH list that has a habit of making mistakes.  and now within days I get ored from another of your members. This is starting to look like an undecleared war.  the next attack from one of your members will be seen as such. And will be delt with in accordance with the way TH carries out total war.

Relations can go back to normal and I would rather it be this way if you remove the offenders from your alliance.  These have been blatant attacks on the TH with no excusses.  and since many of your people dont seem to recognize our allied status and that attacks on allies are seen to be traitorious.  I dont know why you would want them in your alliance unless you are having them probe for an all out offensive.

lamma you have the reports of the offenders
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Remfer
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 05:45:11 PM »

If TH goes to war we're right with them.  Even though TH didn't accept the truce request stating we shoudl see if we could keep peace with them ...or maybe it was just in general.  we will always aid TH in battle, cause they're allies, just like FA whether there is an official truce request or not.  and even if we sometimes attack eachoter war changes things 16...besides lamma's always been someone i've liked to attack 16
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 06:50:27 PM »

Frank I want to redeem myself for the senseless attack on argus last round...If these attacks continue I will do whatever I can to help you and TH end these unwarranted attacks.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 07:09:02 PM »

Count on FA's support Frank

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 07:54:47 PM »

10 every one is out to kill us now?, Frank i message Argus in game about the attacks cause he appeared online  but it was lagging so he will have 2 messages asking why our member was attacked and one stating sorry for the first message cause i later found out that our member originally started the attacks with a bounty on apperently you. also the bounty on you was a complete accident the member was looking for cash and saw your bounty was acceptable and took it.

WARS Account= Overmind
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 01:40:15 PM »

as far NAW we remain neutral when 2 allies go to war.
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 05:51:42 PM »

I promised Lamma to never attack his or his members, and so does he with me. So I will remain neutral.

deezee66
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 09:20:42 PM »

Risk Takers must also remain neutral as well
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: