Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 06, 2024, 07:24:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Updates and fixes  (Read 2645 times)
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: April 07, 2006, 07:04:29 PM »

Added a difficulty sorting in mission contracts. Clicking on difficulty will order the selected range of missions from top % to lower difficulty.
Clicking again will order from the lower % to the larger %. Used with the filters, it should be easy to find a desired difficulry contract whiout any problems.

- Checked the missions rewards, it should be giving the credits every time you complete the missions, and give insurance and biofarm trade credits, whitout any problems.
- Mothership AI should be smarter now, and properly indentify new players and their progress...

Please post on bug reports if you notice anything unusual in the logs, that's why they are there.

I'll be working on the bounty system this weekend, and hope we can use it by next week.

God Speed commanders!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 07:07:03 PM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

Smee
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 03:44:02 AM »

WOOT

I JUST WONDER HOW MANY BOUNTIES WIL BE ON DOOM AHAHAHH 12

:SPAM:
Report to moderator   Logged
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 04:36:07 AM »

Alright, an update. Even when nothing is happening, it's nice to know what your planning to do with the game and when you think you can get to it. All this waiting and hoping for an update drives me crazy.

Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 10:56:23 PM »

cant wait for bounty system now what would be better more atk or def...(ponders) 21

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: