Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 09, 2024, 11:17:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Counter log, extended news and min bid  (Read 2394 times)
charmuska
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2006, 12:10:11 AM »

How about having somewhere a list of your available counters?

The reason I suggest this is well, two reasons.

First, if someone attacks you, but does no damage, you get a counter.  However, the attack will not show up in your logs, so if you forget who did it, it can be impossible to tell who requires a visit.

Second, if you attack someone, and they attack back, you don't have a counter.  However, there are situations (I've been in some) where two players are attacking each other a bunch, and I tend to lose track of the available counters.

If someone is off the page, and you have a counter, but have no record of their attack (just that you resupplied marines or something), how can you tell if you need to pay them back?

My second suggestion is for a button in market that automatically does the minimum bid.  Why I want this also has a reason or two.

First reason (and most obvious) I'm lazy and want to just click a button instead of type.

Second reason is that without this, there is practically no reason to be able to select multiple items in the sell offers section of the market.  I have never seen a time where there are two bids I wanted to make that are exactly the same number.

I don't feel too strongly about the second suggestion, but would like to see the counter log made.

And now presenting, a Lammalord suggestion...

Have a button, or option or something that enables you to see more news options.  It's difficult to tell any attacks are being made if people are roaming the galaxy, and even if you can see attacks done, you only see the last 5...sometimes I see on the chat "OMG! Look at the news!" and see nothing of importance, just 5 tiny attacks on people I've not heard of.  But an extended option, as Lamma suggested, would enable viewers, if they so choose, to see the logs of the past 100, or 500 or whatever, news events.  This would allow players to better keep track of what's going on, and allow revenge on a player to mean more than taking away a decoy fleet and some segments after he reserves his ships.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 01:14:00 AM by charmuska » Report to moderator   Logged
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 01:03:40 AM »

a counter log would be nice,

and even with that a bigger news, like an actal butten whom shows the news for the last, lets say 500-100 attacks so you can see whats been going on, its hard for me to advenge attack on my allaies when i dont see them :p
Report to moderator   Logged

charmuska
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 01:09:16 AM »

That's true...I'll edit that into first post so people see it, and add to title.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 01:10:36 AM »

1 its been asked before but nothing, i still would like a news bigger than the latest 5 attacks would be covient

charmuska
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 01:46:11 AM »

Yes, and my suggestion of mission mods/report button went seemingly unnoticed as well.  Recently saw one that would warrant reporting (won't repeat the exact content).
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: