Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 10, 2024, 01:29:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: D-Day  (Read 6808 times)
Scruffy
Private

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 06:07:15 PM »

I think everything is fine personally. I would just like to see no alts. I think that getting twenty people is hard enough as it is. And I don't think that it is being abused too bad. Just my thoughts. (Oh and don't do anything until next round, as I'm on the D-day now:) With no alts may I add.
Report to moderator   Logged
Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2006, 06:26:24 PM »

i suggest that oyu need at least 1 bil power to activate Dday. so no newbies can join or no alts . 35 bil is to low , you donate 3$ and bang youre in Dday with no risk of quiting it.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2006, 07:18:56 PM »

Ricu, it's 35B credits, the power required is only 35M, but Sir Emi has changed it, look here, this is what is now in the D-Day page:

Note: You will need at least 35.000.000 power and a Top 200 position before you can join.
After 20 researchers join, there is a 24 hours warning period, when the researchers can be attacked with no limits. If they are not stoped, DDAY will start. DDAY lasts for 24 hours, and all commanders can attack / be attacked. When DDAY is over, you will still have your fleet and system designs, however all resources will be se to 0, and everyone will have a fair start on the new round.

So, now, it'll be harder to start it, and we have another way to kncok members off the list, provided you've spotted it, cause I'm not gonna tell you what it is. Requesting thread locked.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: