Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 10, 2024, 04:10:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Gold Accounts  (Read 9612 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2006, 08:14:05 AM »

Then leave. This game isn't one of those, you come in, play a bit, and win ones, nor is it you need to pay to win. It is easily possible to win without a gold account. And shane, this is my 3 and 1/2 round and the first time I've been right by and in the top ten the whole round. Last round was the first time I even made the top ten. You cannot expect to be good enough to make the top ten after only playing less then a complete round.
Report to moderator   Logged

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 12:04:48 PM »

ya, if you want a game where all you have to do is pay them, and you are instantly above everyone else, play something else, like www.tinywarz.com.  that game is like that.  if you try to just pay to win here, all that will happen is you will get more frustrated, and even more so that you wasted 20$ when you still didn't actually know what to do with it.

but as a side note, this is still E's personal preferances.  If it is that much of a problem, maybe E could offer to run a 'tab' for you, this 'tab' would not go for any donations, until the full 20$ is accumulated, which then it is used all at once for the gold account.  then it would be to E and everyone else you paid 20$ all at once, but to your parents, you spent 2$ a month instead.  just as I said, no benefit would come until AFTER the total amount is acquired.  you would also have to contact him in advance to let him know what is going on.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
shaneblack
Lance Corporal

IGN:ShaneBlackman/Read the Galactic History.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 03:34:28 PM »

I don't expect to get to the top 10 by doing that, Its just that, well I can't be bothered to explain, but I'll shut up now seems as all I can do is get told that I'm wrong about everything.

If practice makes perfect, but nobodies perfect, why practice?
Someone look at my story its the galactic history pleeez everyones loosing interest....
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2006, 10:47:45 AM »

no, explain. If you think you have a good reason then explain. We get your parents don't like using a lot of money over the net at once. But we can't give people the same benifits for less money. It's just not right. But yes, something like what ars said would work.

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2006, 11:25:47 AM »

you can make top 10 in 2 weeks without a gold account I did my first round.  I didnt have a gold account until someone got me one a few days ago. you have to play the game, get with an experience player that will help you and wait for the right time to strike.  and be able to build the best ships in the game. and not just that know how and when to use them.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
ShAd0wS
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2006, 11:47:58 PM »

one of my alts is over 3 billion power atm, non gold, adn that is from maybe 3 weeks of playing, i could get it higher too, but to lazy to do missions os i waste turns in galaxy... its not that hard to get up high w/o gold... and if ya need benefits adn can donate 2$ a month, dont get gold, donate 2$ nad get 25 billion or the going rate evry month....

shaneblack
Lance Corporal

IGN:ShaneBlackman/Read the Galactic History.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2006, 06:29:12 PM »

ok. I'll do what u said and donate a bit, theres no point getting frustrated over a game so, i'm gonna stop arguing, unless i think of a surefire way (which i doubt) and if i really cant deal without gold hen I'll save money and try to convince my parents and i no what thinking and no, i'm not on my period lol j/k i realise i'm a guy

If practice makes perfect, but nobodies perfect, why practice?
Someone look at my story its the galactic history pleeez everyones loosing interest....
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2006, 07:17:06 PM »

Maybe you're scitzophrenic? Lol, jk/ But yea, some sort of tab program, like stores have (aka layaway) would work, where you pay what you can a month or a week or what not until you get the required $20.

Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2006, 07:36:01 AM »

would be easyly abused to gain credits

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 12:16:40 AM »

how? the thing would more then likely be only under permission from E, where you would donate the $$, then he simply doesn't give you anything for the $$ until you get the 20$, then he gives you gold status, like as though you donated the 20$ all at one time, when the tab is finished.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2006, 11:37:34 AM »

if for 2$ you get gold someone could keep getting gold for 2$ and get the reward unless the cred reward went down a bit

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: