Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
June 02, 2024, 07:23:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Actual Wars  (Read 7592 times)
Kalkaph
Private

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 03:12:14 PM »

well, you could have it to so alliances can have allies help them but put a limit on how many allies an alliance can have because then there will be one big alliance to obliterate every alliance out there.
Report to moderator   Logged

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 05:01:55 PM »

there already is alliances basically, called truces...

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 01:48:00 AM »

how about an acual war is where each alliance gets a preset "max" credit value and it goes by best design wins in the wars but you dont get to see your opponents ships you just get to see win or lose and how many you lost  and to get the credits for the war the alliance pools money into an alliance fund

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 07:49:51 AM »

hum - I think since ppl seem to want having alliance wars implemented it should be unlimited like truces are ... simply because its the opposit of a truce ...
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2006, 01:21:30 PM »

*bump*

-and-

I would settle for just giving out 10% of someone's bounty, as long as you do enough damage to him.  this would, I feel, GREATLY enhance the ability to wage war againt other people.  I mean, going PvC (in missions) it is actually worth it, you go and get credits for owning them.  but going PvP, you get for your hard work... nothing.  except maybe some segments (which a single mission would probably give even more, with less hassle) some exp points (ditto again, mission better) and perhaps a new enemy, that will then hit back.

perhaps for an alliance war, (once alliance vault is put in) all credits gained through above example, is doubled, then put into a credit stash.  at the end of the war, the winning alliance gets this mad sum of money.

and don't start saying this will make it to easy.  As far as I know, making sure it is not 'to easy' is just what is making it more against the computer in the first place.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 01:53:47 PM »

This is a good idea, but has a lot of details that need worked out first before it is considered.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: